EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Twitch Elspeth Eastman

Last edited by a moderator:
Speth - February the 4th 2023 - PPV#28

Elspeth said:
you might need a cold shower after this one 🥵

I wanted the best lighting to show off my body lately, so here's a casual PPV in my tub 🥰 lots of nipples, thighs, booty, and uncensored slutty, playful poses! tried some new angles, and I especially like the last picture as it's probably the most booba I've ever shown 😜💕 (shoutout to my feet and armpits making their way in here too, lol)

Download links:

Special thanks to rvlnnb for sharing this.
💥 NEW PPV! 💥

a smaller but uncensored topless set, with mirror selfies and focusing up close on my nipples 😈 this is a good one if you're interested in the ✨boooooba✨. just me, some panties, an open shirt, and a dream!

on a personal note: hi! I've been away from OF for a bit, doing some journeying, getting back to my roots. lots of stuff goin' on in Speth world that I'm excited to share soon! thanks for being here, and for your continued support 🧡

reup?

Speth - February the 12th 2023 - PPV#29

Elspeth said:
extreeeeemely NSFW set 🥵 I take off this really hot halter top, let my perky nips come out, and then pose fully topless. I also show off my booty and feet - lots of lusciousness and laughing and nipples in this one for those of you wanting extra spicy and more of my chest 🔥😳

I felt really horny today, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed posing 😏

Download links:

Speth - February the 27th 2023 - PPV#30

Elspeth said:
the dirty #29 PPV! a topless, booty-ful set with a lot of nipples, chest, feet, and of course a little arm stretching 😉

this one also has a pic at the end of SUPER closeup booba that I didn't mean to take, but it ended up really hot 😳

discounted for a limited time as well! enjoy 💙

Download links:

01.md.jpg[/img][/url]

Speth - April the 30th 2023 - PPV#35

Elspeth said:
by far the biggest, most lewd photo set I have released! lots of bare chest and nipples, pink panties and fishnets, booty, some 🐱 POV closeups, legs, feet, and a lot of muscles 🤤 I also threw in a few extras that I thought were erotic or flirty 💖

this is a photo session especially for those who love casual topless hotties! lots of flirty, sensual vibes that may make it my most defining PPV yet 🔥🧡

Download links:

Speth - May the 7th 2023 - PPV#36

Elspeth said:
a new and exclusive collection of nude/fully nude photography of me - dripping honey, silk sheets, mesh, lingerie, and sensual vibes. these are pics that I initially thought were a bit too racy! 😳❤ also, if you like seeing high-def nipples, this may be a set for you 😋

this super spicy set is discounted at 20% for the whole week, starting today! thanks so much for a year on OnlyFans, MUCH LOVE 💖

Download links:

Speth - September the 4th 2023 - PPV#39

Elspeth said:
FIRST SET WITH THE HD CAM! it looks SO SLEEEEK~!

showing off my bare chest in this Labor Day set! those HIGH DEF NIPS, though. you can kinda tell I've been working out my shoulders and delts! I'm also wearing ripped jean shorts, playing around on my bed in various poses 😈🍑

as a thanks for everything, this set is 20% off until this Friday!! happy September 🔥

Download links:

Speth - October the 1st 2023 - PPV#40

Elspeth said:
💥 NEW PPV! 💥

a smaller but uncensored topless set, with mirror selfies and focusing up close on my nipples 😈 this is a good one if you're interested in the ✨boooooba✨. just me, some panties, an open shirt, and a dream!

on a personal note: hi! I've been away from OF for a bit, doing some journeying, getting back to my roots. lots of stuff goin' on in Speth world that I'm excited to share soon! thanks for being here, and for your continued support 🧡

Download links:

Speth - December the 3rd 2023 - PPV#41

Elspeth said:
🔥 IT'S A VIDEO! 🔥 taken in HD for SUPER HIGH DEF NIPS!

I'm wearing a transparent top with fishnets, and no panties, kinda jiggling around, and then I go entirely topless - you can really see my muscle definition in my legs, and how perky everything gets when it's cold. I also include a closeup of me grabbing my bare chest at the end 😇

this is also the most lewd PPV I've done yet, as you can catch some glimpses of my 🐱😳

I edited this with some of my favorite footage from tonight - very casual and really intimate. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming~ 🧡

Download links:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom