• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Eliz Gry / eliz.gry discussion thread

This girl is like Saterra St. Jean to me. I can't look away and yet I keep hoping someone could get into a time machine and bring us back a treasure trove of videos from before she threw on the last 30-40 lbs or so.

This girl is like Saterra St. Jean to me. I can't look away and yet I keep hoping someone could get into a time machine and bring us back a treasure trove of videos from before she threw on the last 30-40 lbs or so.
No way Jose. Saterra looks GREAT the way she is, we just need to see her actually taking a sick for once.

gotta give her a bit of a break. Her home country is being bombed to shit and she has said its a reason why she put on weight....which she is slowly loosing now. Also Her HUGE boob inflation is due to a bunch of cysts that have developed, She will be having surgery to remove them(and yes smaller boobs)

Back
Top Bottom