EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Downloading from sunroom.so

In chrome on Samsung I can download thumbnails that come out pretty decent. But apart from that I have tried "scrncpy" but that gets blocked 🚫

I've heard using aloha browser you can save but have not tried yet. Will post if it works out

We must be able to crack this lads

I figured out a way using google chrome and tab recording. The first few frames of a video might flicker but otherwise, I am able to record video and audio without any issues.

I figured out a way using google chrome and tab recording. The first few frames of a video might flicker but otherwise, I am able to record video and audio without any issues.
Interesting, can u elaborate more on how to do that?
I've only managed to screenshot, from elements tab I delete all the divs that are in front of the pic,
then I go to Chrome Dev Tools ->Top-right three dots -> Run Command (or Ctrl Shift P)-> screenshot

1*KZ298DbY21Ex4s16amtpfg.png

but needless to say quality is ass.

Back
Top Bottom