EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request TikTok Instagram Desiree Fernandez / ittsdesi

Rimul

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
I come to you as the last resort...I've searched far and wide for this girl's content to no avail.

On an instagram live she was talking about her ex bf and mentioned she recorded having sex with him and that's where the Onlyfans came from. She said her mother in law was very supportive and even helped her buy things for the content. She also said at the end that all the money she made from it she spent it with her ex. Seems to be done with that now. I asked on a spanish board and someone mentioned she had a t-gram group at one point.

Here's the info I've managed to dig out:

Insta: www.instagram.com/ittsdesi --was desi.cs._ previously
Tiktok: ittsdesi --was desiii.cs before also had desi.cs
Twitter: desics8 also had desics7 (desics9 is banned, desics10 is private)

She turned 18 on april/may so if there was in fact an OF it was probably up for a couple of months.

The only way I can imagine finding anything is somebody who has her content sees this as I have really searched thoroughly with all the info available on several places. I'd reward any content shared as much as I can.

Posts_20220712130700_1.md.jpg Posts_20220713140112_3.md.jpg Stories_20220712065631.md.jpg Stories_20220722084352.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom