EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Demondice Karen - Discussion

If this clip of Marine (in Calli's words) reacting to her and saying her ass is huge, then it has to be pretty damn legit.

why do u folks even question this, this was already confirmed from one of the photos she posted way back ( not in the content thread )

it's the photo where she posed sideview and you could definitely see the shapely bump from the back lul

I cant find it right now, but she has openly stated that she once worked at a Japanese 'hooters'-like (could be just Hooters), where customers wrote post it notes for the server and someone wrote a poem on how big her butt is.

I cant find it right now, but she has openly stated that she once worked at a Japanese 'hooters'-like (could be just Hooters), where customers wrote post it notes for the server and someone wrote a poem on how big her butt is.

it's this video but I don't know if her sister just lied

her ass do be thicc though so who knows what they actually meant

No one is questioning the truthfulness or veracity of how big and juicy Karen's ass is mate, at all. We just want to SEE IT in full view.
A bikini shot seems like an impossible task, I mean I'm not suggesting anyone to do it cause that would be creepy but my point being is,
she is a private person and also seem like someone who doesn't want to be objectified just for the sake of it. But maybe I'm already reading too much into it lul

Whatever the case, the most likely thing we're gonna see regarding the derriere is her wearing a tight-legging and posting it on social media

A bikini shot seems like an impossible task, I mean I'm not suggesting anyone to do it cause that would be creepy but my point being is,
she is a private person and also seem like someone who doesn't want to be objectified just for the sake of it. But maybe I'm already reading too much into it lul

Whatever the case, the most likely thing we're gonna see regarding the derriere is her wearing a tight-legging and posting it on social media
20230725_0653071e18b4ddc2708df8.md.jpg
Another one
closest one we have

closest one we have
Oh yes, I've seen this from the main thread. I mean from where she lives currently and how potentially, it could cause a lot of unwarranted 'attention', it's very unlikely for her to don a bikini. Maybe if she gets home during summer, who knows?

But again as I've stated, she's a very clandestine person and I truly respect someone who can keep their private and online persona separate like Karen here :Modge:

She's really pretty and her personality is a dorky kind of cute. Not to mention her jugs, good lord. Whoever gets to see those is as lucky as it gets, that's all I'll say.
Fr, I can tell you anyone who can actually date her shouldn't mess it up. I mean I can see her being a handful and so on but I am sure that it would work out (all lust aside, she is a good person personality wise to date)

Oh yes, I've seen this from the main thread. I mean from where she lives currently and how potentially, it could cause a lot of unwarranted 'attention', it's very unlikely for her to don a bikini. Maybe if she gets home during summer, who knows?

But again as I've stated, she's a very clandestine person and I truly respect someone who can keep their private and online persona separate like Karen here :Modge:
Then again yall don't forget too

She wears lot of tomboy style too

If she was told to come in summer clothes... I can see her coming in shirts and a big ass fluffy shirt with a summer jacket looking like a typical dad

Back
Top Bottom