EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Demondice Karen - Discussion

She's really pretty and her personality is a dorky kind of cute. Not to mention her jugs, good lord. Whoever gets to see those is as lucky as it gets, that's all I'll say.
so long since anyone posted here, cuz there is nothing to post about :PepeWhy:...
had forgotten this thread existed

I'm going to state what I did in the past in the content thread (I must've skipped past the discussion thread link whoops), but I worry the unnamed surgery that's not a 'major' surgery is a reduction. I imagine America has better reduction surgeons than Japan does and she the cash for it. But I hope its just the nagging knee issue fixed instead. 🙏

I'm going to state what I did in the past in the content thread (I must've skipped past the discussion thread link whoops), but I worry the unnamed surgery that's not a 'major' surgery is a reduction. I imagine America has better reduction surgeons than Japan does and she the cash for it. But I hope its just the nagging knee issue fixed instead. 🙏
Yeah if she loses the jugs sucks for us cause it seems like she's becoming more confident. Wasn't wearing baggy clothes and shit like that.

Was hoping that Kson would have gotten her on camera more but she's been busy with other women and Karen's a workaholic. Holding hope that this summer we get pics from insta or something.

I feel like she has always been shy as there arent too many posts of her from before either, would love if she was indie so we could get fleshtuber streams like bao and rainhoe etc have been doing but I think holo is pretty strict and she doesnt have the time to do streams for DD alone except what maybe 6 a year maybe

I feel like she has always been shy as there arent too many posts of her from before either, would love if she was indie so we could get fleshtuber streams like bao and rainhoe etc have been doing but I think holo is pretty strict and she doesnt have the time to do streams for DD alone except what maybe 6 a year maybe
I doubt it's a holo restriction, more like she just doesn't have time for streams as DD. After all if she's not streaming as Calli, odds are she's working on holo stuff behind the scenes, music, or irl shows as DD

Back
Top Bottom