EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Demondice Karen - Discussion

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/106980761 after 1 hour 15 min
TLDR: if we take her trauma share and all the information as 100% true it mean she had not bf and intimatcy at least to very recently to the time to that podcast, also if we could say she wasnt the type to take nudes even for herself,at least not until way after high school etc

More unfortunate that she went through that. Guess we'll have the edits and the lookalikes like the "Tits" photo (looking for more but no luck). People still do things out of their comfort zone to "test the waters" she could have sent something at some point even as unlikely as it is. Even with the trolls from her current job overall I think she's doing better, so that's a positive. Dresses more confidently and actually posting them. Holding out hope someday we can get a swimsuit pic or something like the wedding ones.

What was the rumor about ? I saw the picture that was rumor to be her showing off her tits in a snapchat but nothing else (doesn't look like her btw ) also i doubt it there's stuff on here in the universe but hey we never know :PepeWhy:

She has a horrible drinking problem last I heard, so unless she slips up real bad or piss off the wrong people again, her stuff ain't getting leaked anytime soon, assuming there even is anything to be leaked

I saw the pic posted in the discussion thread, and unless there’s another pic that shows her full face, I’m betting on it being an edit especially since it was leaked on 4chan and nowhere else that I know of if it was real, other places definitely would’ve picked up on it by now

should we make a collage or folder of know fakes so people stop posting the same stuff over again?
Yea, that would be great and not just for DDK, very useful to have a "known fakes/lookalikes" for other people as well.
Very common for someone to post an alleged nude, gets debunked, time passes and someone else repeats the cycle because the original post gets taken down

Back
Top Bottom