EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR Delicate Raindrops ASMR/MistyBell

wrecked24

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 7, 2022
Archive thread. The short version of the story:
Delicate Raindrops was an ASMR Youtuber who started in 2016. She had a decent following, but decided to retire from ASMR in 2018, and took the videos on her channel down afterwards without answering any questions about why. Around 2020, she returned with a music cover channel named Mistybell, but it seems like she's since left that one behind quietly, as well. Sometime after she retired, I found and downloaded a torrent of her deleted videos and have been sitting on them since, so I've decided to archive what I have and make it more accessible.

Her content is flirty and cleavage-forward, but it's all from Youtube. I have about half of the videos uploaded right now and will post more soon. I don't know if this is her entire catalogue, so it's possible I might be missing a few.

mistybell11cf7db018ca12a24.md.jpg mistybell2cae5190a5fa44cf3.md.jpg mistybell37d3fbc5e18ea7c58.md.jpg mistybell410e8808023a5e2eb.md.jpg mistybell54835cfa0cf429240.md.jpg mistybell6d1ea6c0431c0e2b7.md.jpg mistybell7a5d188cbf8f4c18f.md.jpg

There's a large (maybe complete?) archive of her videos available on archive.org if anyone wants to back those up :PogTasty:
Archive
Big thanks for this, I guess I had way less of her videos than I realized. I'll have to sort out what I already have and archive the remainder. On that note, here's another dump of additions.

Back
Top Bottom