EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR Dead_Pixy ASMR aka DarkFeenix

Vlake0

Fan
Jan 22, 2023
My original post was lost.

pixy.png

Her links:
Instagram
Fansly
Twitter/X
Clapper

She used to stream on Twitch but got banned because her ASMR was too sexual. All her good ASMR was deleted from youtube as well. I have about 10 of her vods saved, but there were way more than that, likely lost forever. A lot of her streams were just too long to save all of them at the time.

The Stream I'm sharing below is one of the more decent ones because it's one of the few times (if not the only time) she's done this angle. Her ASMR style is sucking, licking, kissing, and moaning. I edited this stream down from about 7 hours to just under 3 hours. I took out all the breaks and like 98 of the talking which was mostly her talking to her chat, answering questions, and arguing with trolls. Editing it took multiple days, so it's not something i'll likely do a again with other streams I have unless people are interested

Bunkrr Download

My original post was lost.

pixy.png

Her links:
Instagram
Fansly
Twitter/X
Clapper

She used to stream on Twitch but got banned because her ASMR was too sexual. All her good ASMR was deleted from youtube as well. I have about 10 of her vods saved, but there were way more than that, likely lost forever. A lot of her streams were just too long to save all of them at the time.

The Stream I'm sharing below is one of the more decent ones because it's one of the few times (if not the only time) she's done this angle. Her ASMR style is sucking, licking, kissing, and moaning. I edited this stream down from about 7 hours to just under 3 hours. I took out all the breaks and like 98 of the talking which was mostly her talking to her chat, answering questions, and arguing with trolls. Editing it took multiple days, so it's not something i'll likely do a again with other streams I have unless people are interested

Bunkrr Download
hey, you said you have 10 vods saved, can you share them ? I'll share some aswell

They are upwards of 15GB. I need a free decent host that'll actually keep them since I don't really want to pay for one just for this. We're talking about vod that last up to 7 hours

Back
Top Bottom