EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Cyberdrop not working correctly

Kkkorny

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I have this issue with cyberdrop that if from a gallery i open multiple videos or photos, out of lets say 20 maybe 2 or 3 of those actually work and the rest just say that the site cannot be reached and refreshing or anything wont work. This has been going on since forever. :PogO:

That site and its servers have been slowly dying off over the past few months so you're not the only one experiencing it. The staff here even removed it from the Approved & Recommended Files Hosts list because of that.

However, you may find luck using this downloader:

I have this issue with cyberdrop that if from a gallery i open multiple videos or photos, out of lets say 20 maybe 2 or 3 of those actually work and the rest just say that the site cannot be reached and refreshing or anything wont work. This has been going on since forever. :PogO:

You can change url of your picture / video to:
fs-01.cyberdrop.me/*

Example:
https://cyberdrop.me/Daniellexxvv [055] [26.08.2020]-W7KE.jpg
vs.
https://cyberdrop.me/Daniellexxvv [055] [26.08.2020]-W7KE.jpg

It seems that it is not only about failure of downloading, but also the files on Cyberdrop.
Recently I tried to mass download or even just click into any single image on the page of an album, but what I got is just a compressed version of the image. Like an image on the page saying it is 10MB, but I could only get a 1MB jpg file with the same resolution and no EXIF tags.
Tried with mass downloaders on this forum and got compressed albums. So it should be a Cyberdrop issue.
Did Cyberdrop close non-registered access to the original files they host recently?

Back
Top Bottom