EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Hotwife CTwife

Mk_93

Citizen of the Horny Realm
May 17, 2022
This hotwife Surfaced on the web 8 years back on a profile on xvideos called bbc860. Since then, this has been one of the gold standard for Amateur hotwife/cuckold videos.

In the video series you can see their progression from use of condoms to eventually her (in disbelief with herself) fucking him bareback. Finally, when she fucks him with her bf/hubby present she insists on no more condoms.

So i foudn this guy a while back since hes from my state and there were a few other really good vids that disappeared. there was one memorable one with a short haired woman who was trancelike from his dick and kept saying goddamn you can fuck
That may have been scarlett wolf. She did a vid years back with bbc860. She hasnsome other bbc vids all hard to find. Does have a manyvids and of though. Not very active

So i foudn this guy a while back since hes from my state and there were a few other really good vids that disappeared. there was one memorable one with a short haired woman who was trancelike from his dick and kept saying goddamn you can fuck
Here we go this is scarlett

She even goes by scarlettwolf860 username on lots of places now. Guess he had an influence i guess.

This hotwife Surfaced on the web 8 years back on a profile on xvideos called bbc860. Since then, this has been one of the gold standard for Amateur hotwife/cuckold videos.

In the video series you can see their progression from use of condoms to eventually her (in disbelief with herself) fucking him bareback. Finally, when she fucks him with her bf/hubby present she insists on no more condoms.

WOW. To see the progression, start with part 3, part 2, then amateur 38 (no more condom), and ct wife loves bbc (husband present).

It's a shame he never creampies her after no more condoms

The bull has more vids here:

This chick also has several vids with BBC860. When I first met this chick on x hamster; she went by the username Lin84-4b and was living in CT. We used to chat heavy. Planned a meet up but then the rona hit and we stopped chatting. Well last year, I found two more accounts with their content loricakes85 and atl-lady83 (most likely fake). Here's what I found.

avatar_150.png.v1675061307.webp avatar_150.png.v1675059366.webp lindass.md.jpg I-clean-up-well.md.jpg Will-you-be-the-one-to-take-this-dress-off.jpg Suckable-lips.jpg Looking-down-at-that-BBC.md.png So-ready-to-eat-that-cock.md.png caption-this.md.png lin844bankletat.jpg Blackdressapproved.md.jpg 811_1000.md.jpg Pawg.jpg Do-you-think-you-can-handle-it.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom