EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cray/Craysounds

Has she ever had any slips?
IMG_20230117_171102_815.jpg
there's also this one I've seen that might show something but it's semi difficult to see clearly

She has to be one of the hottest people on twitter/ any of these sites. I really hope she moves on to some full nudes/ topless posts

She has to be one of the hottest people on twitter/ any of these sites. I really hope she moves on to some full nudes/ topless posts
What even is the content policy on that site? as in what they allow to be shown and done

her pricing is all over the place, whats more annoying is that she only includes like 1 or 2 pics each ppv and the vids are only like 5 seconds

wait wtf? Shes insanely hot but no non-nude content is worth that much
Don't quote me on that. That's just what I heard on the forums. But it would not surprise at all. I guess we can thank the morons who keeps buying Instagram/Twitter-like photos for absurd amount. She has no reason to go nude (even if she acts like "Boobs are just Boobs", she says that but won't ever show them).

Don't quote me on that. That's just what I heard on the forums. But it would not surprise at all. I guess we can thank the morons who keeps buying Instagram/Twitter-like photos for absurd amount. She has no reason to go nude (even if she acts like "Boobs are just Boobs", she says that but won't ever show them).
this is the most expensive one so far i think
1d06fb730ce75d154.png

has anyone signed up for the $50 or $100 tiers?

Do you know what's in there? Surely she's not charging $90 for a 6 second video and shit she used to post on twitter.
she claims the content is new and never been shared on fanhouse, but doesnt really give a good description on any of the "sets". i doubt its anything different than what we've already seen from her, shes just testing to see what she can get away with price wise.

i wouldn't expect nudity on passes they have filters to block certain words even something as simple as "suck" 🤣

Passes seems like such a strange platform. If you wanna do SFW content then why not use Patreon or Fansly as they both allow different tiers and are already established sites

Back
Top Bottom