Simp Chat ColorsOfAutumn Discussion thread

i love the fact that you opened this thread just to ask if she's sucking bbc :ROFLMAO: mind you, i'd like to know as well. She's made for bbc
We can't ask this type of question on the content thread so i had to make this one

Anyone know if this is her????
F-37MOMXIAAbnC_9bddc927bfc531f0.jpg
That aint her this is lupeandmicha
Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin

bro this check is so goofy her "art" is trash, her attempts at being funny on tiktok are beyond cringe, the only thing she has going for her is a dumpy ass, and her onlyfans page, this thot will only take bbc if the Onlyfans money starts drying up, she has no interest in black guys, she is one of those thots who thinks she is too eclectic for black cock. The onlyfans money needs to dry up for this ho too take bbc, hopefully it does soon.

bro this check is so goofy her "art" is trash, her attempts at being funny on tiktok are beyond cringe, the only thing she has going for her is a dumpy ass, and her onlyfans page, this thot will only take bbc if the Onlyfans money starts drying up, she has no interest in black guys, she is one of those thots who thinks she is too eclectic for black cock. The onlyfans money needs to dry up for this ho too take bbc, hopefully it does soon.
What makes you think she has no interest in Black guys? Women that get BBLs to that level aren't usually doing it for White guys, lets be real. And her OF bio talks about little white girl and pink pussy, them kind of White Women that emphasize race talk like that because of who they fuck in the bedroom. She also chills with that Halyquinna girl who does BBC content now, so I think it's only a matter of time before she starts making BBC content.

What makes you think she has no interest in Black guys? Women that get BBLs to that level aren't usually doing it for White guys, lets be real. And her OF bio talks about little white girl and pink pussy, them kind of White Women that emphasize race talk like that because of who they fuck in the bedroom. She also chills with that Halyquinna girl who does BBC content now, so I think it's only a matter of time before she starts making BBC content.
its too play into the fantasy or her taking bbc, she is just pandering to her audience, this hoe has no interest.

why tf are u mfs so obsessed with her having to fucking a black guy
Fetish + Horny dudes = dick for brains.

Also she literally says in her half OF lives in that she has dated black men before because people ask that shit 24/7. Word for word said that her last boyfriend was black and she moved, they broke up, and then she met her husband. There's some context for y'all fanfictions.

Back
Top Bottom