EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Request OnlyFans Instagram Codlyplays

Shes nothing more than a grade A scammer at this point. You never actually speak to her and she frequently resells old videos under new captions and such.

Time to figure out how to get my money back from her

Shes nothing more than a grade A scammer at this point. You never actually speak to her and she frequently resells old videos under new captions and such.

Time to figure out how to get my money back from her
And she keeps spamming and spamming and spamming. even after unsubbing.
22 ppv per day!

T

Last edited:
And she keeps spamming and spamming and spamming. even after subbing.
22 ppv per day!

T
The best thing you can do is report her page for spam anytime those messages come up. Everyone subbed to her should do it as its gotten worse over the years. I had the same issue.

Since she screwed me on a custom and PPV and I later discovered that she has others working on her pages and she never touches it, im going to upload what I have on here.

What site is good for uploading that wont take forever to upload?

Back
Top Bottom