EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Claudia Conway - Discussion Thread

I'm not a fan of her politics or attitude, but my god am I enticed by her awesome rockin' tits. It's a shame her playboy page never went anywhere. Hopefully she makes an OF someday. From the few areola slips we've seen her tits look to be top tier.

I'm not a fan of her politics or attitude, but my god am I enticed by her awesome rockin' tits. It's a shame her playboy page never went anywhere. Hopefully she makes an OF someday. From the few areola slips we've seen her tits look to be top tier.
Hold up. What playboy page? Asking for science.

Agreed. They look amazing. She doesn’t even have the best face genetics when it comes to her parents but youth and tits make her more attractive than she will be in 15 years

Back
Top Bottom