EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Claire Estabrook - Plurrrkittyy - Lilmoonbbyy - Nonsalemwitch

Anyone have any theories on why they broke up? I haven't followed her in a while but I think it's kinda funny cause from what I remember, they were basically obsessed with each other, always posting lovey dovey shit on Instagram constantly. Was it all a show?

Wasn't her dude some kind of rockstar? Lots of temptation on tour... Or they didn't like the long distance/touring stuff. Or he couldn't deal with her OF work. Who knows? Not really worth speculating.

Anyone have any theories on why they broke up? I haven't followed her in a while but I think it's kinda funny cause from what I remember, they were basically obsessed with each other, always posting lovey dovey shit on Instagram constantly. Was it all a show?
That's always the case for couples overplaying it on social media. Almost always feels like a case of keeping of a facade

New mega is definitely a different girl. She has 1971 tatted on her stomach instead of 78. coincidentally a similar tattoo in the same spot.

Back
Top Bottom