EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat CJ Perry Discussion Spam Containment Thread

lumbloo

I have a tiny penis
Mar 13, 2022
To contain all the people who can't help but share their opinion with everyone.

To everyone who’s supporting and opposing how she puts out her content.. the thing is she already has nudes out there. Not leaked but legit photoshoots. So she could’ve easily gone for an OF. On top of it she charges 20 dollars for sub in her BA. I’m pretty sure the semi nudes are gonna be either ppv or customs which is gonna be charged like crazy lol. So yes i get it that it’s BA but i think people are more upset about the price point. The content is just not worth the sub price imo

She has said Miro doesn’t want her starting an OF so I’m guessing BA is the best we’re going to get

She sent out a paid DM for $20, the caption mentions skimpy blue lingerie. I was tempted but then I saw under the comments of her latest post multiple people asking for refunds cause it was a video they’ve seen before.

Dunno whether it was an accident on her part or what but I can see she is deleting those comments complaining each time she comes online.

If she can get schmucks to pay her for what anyone could see on IG, good for her. I won’t be paying that’s for sure.

Does she send out dms often. Also she posted some vids this week but none were posted on her page. We’re they paid or not worth posting?

Her kitchen video is great. You can clearly see nipples in a see through lingerie.

Yeah it was great. Not subbed to her but she posted a few vids in the last week but that was the only one on this site.

If she can get schmucks to pay her for what anyone could see on IG, good for her. I won’t be paying that’s for sure.
this is the typical cooper comment, Diva content is always gonna be tame (trust me I know :PepeWhy:),but there may be snippets of 'good' which can range from 'often' to 'rarely' depending on content creator. Unfort BA is back of the queue when it comes to platforms. It truely is the shits

so what's the main reason people think she and Miro got divorced?

I think he didn't like her hoeing it up, so i think he was the main one behind the divorce happening but he did it due to her actions

Back
Top Bottom