EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans CIRE Photography

RedJohn83

Lurker
May 5, 2023

Anyone have sets from this dude? I'd subbed to the page a while back but when we PMed he was charging like $100 a pop per set.

From what I gather the content is mostly uber hot Asian women, as seen in these pics taken from his Twatter:

FVTpVFoUUAA7dmK.md.jpg

FU-LnWAUcAAEFjp.md.jpg

FTtGb1aVUAAiFED.md.jpg

FRmU9brVcAAS7RW.md.jpg

Thanks to any frens who might have the content. I've scoured the web for zips, leaks, torrents, you name it, this shit must be on lock or get scrubbed frequently :POGGIES:

Don't ever bother subbing to this guy. All of his pics on the feed are censored. He charges you to discuss what models you'd like to see AFTER you sub and then charges you an extra $100 to become a "VIP" as if the initial subscription isn't already that on top of the tips he requires you to pay just to chat. His reason is "it's to stop people from unsubscribing." And if you unsub you have to pay the $100 to get back in. After that $100 you can discuss with him more on buying more sets which can be anywhere from 300-900 dollars and the $300 ones are just regular pics, not even nude. He also doesn't sell single photos or videos. You must buy the whole set. And if you just want the videos, he won't do that, he requires you to buy the photos first THEN he'll give you the price on the videos because "if you get the videos you won't want the photos." Uh no shit.. Dude is worse than those thots begging for tips on the feed.

Also, most of the girls he shoots are those OC coffee girls like cafelu. If you're in southern California, just go out to OC to visit those coffee shops and you can see alll of it for $7 and some tips. and can get a lap dance from them too. Don't give this guy money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom