EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chelsea Lynn - Chelsealynn295 - Chelsea_lynn295 Discussion Thread

What do I know about her?
- She's one of those bored during the pandemic Tik Tok girls
- She's cute as hell
- She has one of those shitty OF management "companies"

My impressions?
- She looks bored but her cuteness compensates for that
- Her management "company" isn't doing her justice but she seems too lazy to run her own OF
- Great boobs and great hips. Did her boobs get smaller and more to her sides and her hips got bigger?
- She could have played the long game and done the tease thing longer and monetized that, but she escalated pretty quickly
- Bored and ditzy during her JOIs lol
- Vids look like they were filmed in an office lol

My predictions?
- Someone posted that she has a b/g video coming out, but I will believe it when I see it
- I think the farthest she will go is a little bit of butt stuff, and MAYBE some lame "girl/girl" stuff with other girls from this management "company"
- I don't think she is comfortable with bigger toys. Her toys are pretty small!
- I really, really don't think she'll do b/g. I don't think she's that invested. Call me a simp, but it made me a little sad when someone said in the main thread she had a b/g vid coming out. Just pictured her bored as hell getting dicked down by some dude with a huge cock hired by her management "company." THAT BEING SAID I would not mind seeing it.

Her renewal message said she was doing BG now and she posted a poll on her wall asking if she should release it Saturday or Sunday.

Shitty companies tend to be a little misleading but I haven't really seen them just straight up lie nearly as much.

sorry but I can't imagine that she's taking such a blatant step, it's usually the same as before, then there are blowjobs and then at some point b/g but not so blatantly a little bit of lesbian fun and zack hardcore sex with guys

I mean what's the big jump here? She started off doing tease bullshit for like 6 months. Then she started doing nudes, then a few months later she was fucking herself with dildos and sucking them. She has vids with a fuck machine.

Doesn't seem like much of a stretch that she'd do BG next, pretty well in line with the normal progression I think.

I'm sure the first one will be like 100 bucks, 1 minute long, and just a handjob or some lame shit though of course.

I mean what's the big jump here? She started off doing tease bullshit for like 6 months. Then she started doing nudes, then a few months later she was fucking herself with dildos and sucking them. She has vids with a fuck machine.

Doesn't seem like much of a stretch that she'd do BG next, pretty well in line with the normal progression I think.

I'm sure the first one will be like 100 bucks, 1 minute long, and just a handjob or some lame shit though of course.
yeah, like I said I will believe it when I see it but granted I am not a subscriber. I can only go by what has been posted here and I don't believe much of what these management "companies" put out there

for all we know they copy/pasted the announcement from one of their other girls' OF

I ain't paying the $3 just to verify what was said lol esp when all her material is right on here.

I do see in her description she put "✨x-rated lesbian content" -- what am I missing?!?!? I do not remember one single video with another girl in it, let alone touching each other.

I asked her on twitter what's up, let's see if anything comes up

I also hope that she takes the voting in relation to breast augmentation to heart and doesn't do it

I really hope that breast augmentation poll was just for attention. Her breasts are so perky & full, it would be a travesty to mess with them.

I do see in her description she put "✨x-rated lesbian content" -- what am I missing?!?!? I do not remember one single video with another girl in it, let alone touching each other.

Everything I have came from this site or another like it, so I have zero other information on this. Don't know who the other girl is, don't know if they did a video, nothing. But the existence of this photo suggests she must have done something with another girl at some point.

2021-06-05-20.32.23-min.md.png

Everything I have came from this site or another like it, so I have zero other information on this. Don't know who the other girl is, don't know if they did a video, nothing. But the existence of this photo suggests she must have done something with another girl at some point.

2021-06-05-20.32.23-min.md.png

There was a Christmas GGG one put out. I didn't get it because those always seem boring to me.

New Text for the 3$ Abo

$3 onlyfans!! I want you to see my lesbian 3sum and my BOY GIRL content coming soon 😜 cum and chat with me!!💋
Did anyone see if she has released any so called boy/girl content? I saw a poll that she put up and was asking when she should release it and apparently last Saturday won. Haven't heard anything so either it was bs or she hasn't sent it out yet.

She has not, probably dragging it out for a month to see if any of the 3$'s resub.

She posted a small tease. It's a bj video. And if the post gets a total of 250 dollars, she will post it

Edit: She changed it to 500 dollars

Last edited:
so I'm sure the BJ will be given to whatever scumbag her "management company" set her up with, like Izzybunnies and avabonilla

It just dropped in DMs... 5:48... 35 bucks :KEKWlaugh:

I can get a real blowjob longer than that for less. haha. Who knows how long the actual bj part is.

It just dropped in DMs... 5:48... 35 bucks :KEKWlaugh:

I can get a real blowjob longer than that for less. haha. Who knows how long the actual bj part is.

It is going to ruin my fantasy of normal TikTok girl gone naughty if this video is with some Stunt Dick hired only for his huge cock

Please let it be her boyfriend's normal dick

Back
Top Bottom