EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Celia Rose (@celiarose) / ivyknots / littleropedoll

billmulder99

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2023
@celiarose on ManyVids

Used to be on Tumblr as littleropedoll and ivyknots.

These vids aren't for sale anymore so I thought I'd share.

ManyVids - Celia Rose - Get Me Pregnant Daddy Edited​

My most taboo video is back, and slightly edited! Ivy was in her room reading when she noticed her Daddy staring at her. He wanted her to take off all her clothes! This made Ivy a little bit nervous, but she didn't want to disobey him. She got naked, and started to rub her pussy. She made him pinky promise not to tell Mommy about this. Then her Daddy told her he had a surprise. It was his big cock! He wanted to put it inside her virgin pussy. Ivy told him no, but her Daddy started fucking her anyway. After a little while, Ivy started to enjoy herself. She had multiple creamy orgasms with her Daddy's big cock inside her. Then Ivy realized something. She isn't on birth control! Her Daddy might get her pregnant. She begged him not to cum inside her, but he did anyway. He isn't done yet though! He continued fucking Ivy, and made a creamy mess inside her. It felt so good! Ivy realized it would make her Daddy happy if she got pregnant, so she told him to fuck her every night until she has his baby! (This video contains consensual non-consent, age play, and impregnation fantasies. It may not be for everyone. Please do not kink shame.)
ManyVids---Celia-Rose---Get-Me-Pregnant-Daddy-Edited.mp4324a64f11ebca3f3.md.jpg

ManyVids - Celia Rose - Daddy Cums to the Sleepover​

In this custom video, I play four different characters. Ivy, her little sister Briana, and their friends Amber and Bambi. The girls are having a sleepover when Ivy and Briana's dad appears. He tells Ivy if she doesn't have sex with him in front of her friends, she's grounded! Ivy doesn't want that, so she strips for her Daddy. She's embarrassed that her friends are seeing her naked, but goes along with what her Daddy wants. After a lot of dirty talk, Ivy gets a big creampie! This makes her friends and little sister horny. They all take turns fucking her Daddy, and ask him to cum inside of them too. This was the best sleepover ever.
ManyVids---Celia-Rose---Daddy-Cums-to-the-Sleepover.mp44f9d56cf1c07ba7a.md.jpg

ManyVids - Celia Rose - Edging With a Magic Wand​

Before filming "Collared and Gagged," I warmed up with my Hitachi. This is just a short clip of me edging. I hope you enjoy!
ManyVids---Celia-Rose---Edging-With-a-Magic-Wand.mp4da83b271e9a19c1f.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom