EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat celenamariexx discussion thread

Is she really married? If yes then her poor husband lol made him a cuck 😂
Yes she is a hotwife, and don't feel bad for him--he wanted it as far as I can tell. Encouraged her to become a hotwife and likes seeing her with BBCs. He's the one filming usually as she talks about their size and how much they're stretching her lol.

🤷🏾‍♂️ Also, an interesting development:

Her Hussiep@ss studio booking details are down, and her page itself appears to have been taken down entirely...
huss34d20401afae0067.md.png
Which suggests she's not represented in the pro scene anymore...

Why?

I think she's going all in with the BBC hotwife queen of spades niche on Onlyfans.

Think about it, she can cut out the studio middlemen and make a killing on OF, what's more they would restrict how often and whom she could shoot with... Considering she and her hubby have reasonable price for her stuff on OF, even uploaded PPVs from OF to Xh@mster for free, and don't heavily promote the paid content (choosing to forego that and focus on clips pertaining to her love for black dick). I really believe the result is obvious. They are the real deal. A new lifestyle couple that loves to flaunt her addiction to BBC.

Don't see it?

cel15b8383e2cd1b4552.md.png

Here's another:

cel32421df5fa876f166.md.png

And la piece de resistance...

cel230852e6cb8769dd9.md.png

Good thing we moved her to the hotwife/QOS forum! 🤣♠️🐰

Back
Top Bottom