EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Catsen - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Posted in her content thread from bonbbee

she charges $10 for her fanhouse that has IG-level pictures and then puts stuff "midnight swim" behind a paywall 1 picture for $10 immediately fyi. not worth it at all.

So if I understand correctly she is charging $10 a month for IG pics and then is putting her "slightly" more spicy pic(and they are PG rated) as PPV for another $10 each. I assume Fanhouse is similar to OF in that you can charge monthly but there is also PPV. So you could end up paying like $100 a month to buy all her content if she posts at least 9 bikini pics you can probably barely see a month along with the $10 monthly fee.

For a girl that didn't want to ever do anything like OF, and not make money off being a hot girl, she sure learned how to gouge the simps pretty quickly :LULW:

Last edited:
don't expect much from her, she just moved and probably needs money. i've watched her stream for a while now and she's extremely uptight about showing anything.
Yeah that is why I was surprised she even did this given how uptight she is. She asked on IG what is better, Patreon or Fanhouse? And then she made a Fanhouse right after. She wants that Onlyfans money but doesn't want to do anything for it. I guess she is desperate enough for money she has no issue now milking the dudes who are down bad for her by selling them Instagram pics

Yeah that is why I was surprised she even did this given how uptight she is. She asked on IG what is better, Patreon or Fanhouse? And then she made a Fanhouse right after. She wants that Onlyfans money but doesn't want to do anything for it. I guess she is desperate enough for money she has no issue now milking the dudes who are down bad for her by selling them Instagram pics
let's be real, any of us would do the same thing

must be nice to get money simply for existing as a pretty girl

Couldn't believe it was actually Catsen in some of the photos! Seems like the last thing she'd do. Had to check it out as soon as i saw she had an account now.

Obviously not OnlyFans content but for her i'm pleasantly surprised after a few unlocks.

shoutout nomad for the pics. mixed bag, some are good and some are straight up ig material but appreciate it nonetheless 🫡

I'm really hoping she eventually does onlyfans. Might not seem likely right now, but at one point even these fanhouse level pics were out of the question for her, so you never know.

Anyone know the best way to get a decent download off of fanhouse? I was going to share one of her DM unlocks for those curious but can't seem to find anything.

Hmm idk lol try asking the guy who recently uploaded the recent set .... but can you post the pic anyway....? Is it any good?

I am actually pretty surprised at her Fanhouse stuff given how uptight she comes off on stream. The last pic in her content was showing her whole ass. it feels more like Onlyfans content compared to the usual Fanhouse content you would see from someone like Andrea Botez,

I am actually pretty surprised at her Fanhouse stuff given how uptight she comes off on stream. The last pic in her content was showing her whole ass. it feels more like Onlyfans content compared to the usual Fanhouse content you would see from someone like Andrea Botez,
Yeah so far she is a rare W. This is what Onlyfans and its various clones are supposed to be. Seeing someone you are into show things you never thought you would see. When you watched her on stream you never pictured her ever showing her whole ass in pics. It's like seeing a teacher you had a crush on in lingerie pics.

It almost feels like she is treating Fanhouse like Onlyfans. Like she wanted to make an Onlyfans but was too afraid of the stigma.

Back
Top Bottom