EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Twitch TikTok Cassiabree

Does anyone have her passes content or experience with it? you can dm me with info or content

ba290366-d4d1-4648-84b0-de0bd4b451e5-mdc14e62bda798fc7f.md.jpg
Her $150 tier is not worth it. The previews are usually better than what's behind them. The Passes DRM is crazy intrusive, the pictures are all only 2048px wide and full of compression artefacts because of the overlaid text.

Some of the older stuff is better in theory, good poses and outfits, but the older stuff is super low-res. Like 512 pixels. That plus the DRM text and it's effectively potato quality.

The $150 tier unlocks a lot of the older (low quality) stuff, but not much of the more recent stuff.

The PPVs are a total scam - The more expensive they are, the more scammy. Some of the very old PPVs are ok value if they were good quality but more recent ones are scams. E.g. the sheer bodysuit one is nothing, it's basically a picture of her arm. The preview is 100x hotter. I'd post but the DRM is psychotic, you can't see shit past the DRM text.

Of course, her chat is a ghost-writer / sounds like a bot. Doesn't answer direct questions, just posts more PPVs to buy. "Hey babe..." ... fuck off.

If you keep your $$$ and enjoy the previews, you've got 98% of what she's offering.

[url=https://jpg5.su/img/JGBYuA]

i have a feeling it's gonna be the same content she posted on passes so far. but who knows maybe we get lucky!
Even if true that would be good. Some of the passes stuff is pretty good, the quality is just shit. If she posts the same stuff on OF it would probably be worth it, because OF is higher quality + no insane DRM text.

Back
Top Bottom