EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

Saw this today.... Very very tempted.... Even though I KNOW I'll be disappointed.

75% Off today only 🔥🔥 exclusive with the most pussy and some nip slip 😈 Looking at you the whole time, bending over to show you my 🍑 hole and 🐱, pulling my see through panties deep into my pussy with my pussy lips completely hanging out the sides and a great view of my entire 🐱 through the lace. See almost everything while I play with my panties and move them all around for you ❤️‍🔥 tugging, pulling, rearranging, pulling my pussy lips out and more. Bottom of my nips showing while i play with them 🍒 never shown this much before, special for you 😈

Saw this today.... Very very tempted.... Even though I KNOW I'll be disappointed.

75% Off today only 🔥🔥 exclusive with the most pussy and some nip slip 😈 Looking at you the whole time, bending over to show you my 🍑 hole and 🐱, pulling my see through panties deep into my pussy with my pussy lips completely hanging out the sides and a great view of my entire 🐱 through the lace. See almost everything while I play with my panties and move them all around for you ❤️‍🔥 tugging, pulling, rearranging, pulling my pussy lips out and more. Bottom of my nips showing while i play with them 🍒 never shown this much before, special for you 😈
yea, not the 1st time she posts this.
if it's 75% off we assume it is old... but I can't recall any video with that discription. And I think that I've seen them all

it says in the description she’s wearing see through lingerie. this is the one i’m looking at
but remain skeptical…

Fully nude pussy, tits and butt 🔥🔥 see all of me just like you’ve been asking for 😈 nothing in the way, hands squeezing my bare tits while I show you my fully naked pussy and butt 🥵 see it all 😇

why are her new posts getting deleted in the main thread? seem fine enough
Your comment made me look, the only recent post from 19min ago here is a vid w/ a competing site's watermark across the vid. Not sure if other posts have had that, but mods usually delete any albums containing links, watermarks, mentions, etc of competing sites.

And let's be honest: there's a ton of leaks out there. The people desperate enough to put some shitty watermark across an entire vid are ruining the content. Mara Oliveira's leaks are the same way. There's a ton out of there, but it's by like one guy on reddit and he watermarks the hell out of them so the point it's not even enjoyable to watch. Few other people share, so not much gets posted here. Sadly. If that's what is happening with Carriejune, its sad, because i think a lot of people do have her stuff and wish more shared.

I don't get it .. once you all just wanted to see her bare ass. But now many of you have raised your demand.and tomorrow will you demand her to Mmf sex? now she is doing little bit more than before..let her take time and appreciate the heroes who is leaking content for us ..

i love that shes a squirter! Wish she would make more noise though...more moaning

i love that shes a squirter! Wish she would make more noise though...more moaning
That's because her squirting is fake lol

She never moans...you never see her actual cooch. She never convulses/twitches/spasms. The "squirt" that comes out is way too much of a constant stream to be real.

But people are eating it up like it's legit, and she's laughing all the way to the bank

That's because her squirting is fake lol

She never moans...you never see her actual cooch. She never convulses/twitches/spasms. The "squirt" that comes out is way too much of a constant stream to be real.

But people are eating it up like it's legit, and she's laughing all the way to the bank
nah i think your wrong. Its her squirting. You can hear it when hes fingering her. And the amount she squirts" is common with women who do. PLus there is 1 vid where she does moan quite a bit

nah i think your wrong. Its her squirting. You can hear it when hes fingering her. And the amount she squirts" is common with women who do. PLus there is 1 vid where she does moan quite a bit
Ok, so let's play Devil's Advocate - why on Earth would she so openly show squirting when she has yet to show tits, asshole or pussy? Not to mention every video has cuts every 3 seconds, so that leads to believe shit is rigged.

Her and hubby are playing everyone because they believe what they want to see.

Ok, so let's play Devil's Advocate - why on Earth would she so openly show squirting when she has yet to show tits, asshole or pussy? Not to mention every video has cuts every 3 seconds, so that leads to believe shit is rigged.

because that what she has said to herself that ...that is better than total nude...for the $$$

Also don’t forget in that one squirting vid you can literally see a plastic transparent tube sticking out.
Not sure the 69 vid is real either.

She also send a new video with a BBC, gripping her lips, anyone knows if that is real? Although it’s most likely a dildo.
And she also send a facial video, is it real?

She just sent out a DM butt plug video and you can supposedly see it gaping when it's taken out. Anyone taking the bait?

Back
Top Bottom