EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Last edited:
She easily makes 15-20k a month on her second job, Hell, at this point I would call it main job.

I have said multiple times already, the only way we will get to see "more" is if she graduates.

scripting it is then, if they patch scripting then its gg, we need oiler sooner or later, still surprised it took them a whole ass year to fix an obvious issue

nothing interesting iirc, cuz i dont think matsuri(irl) is a lewd streamer, at least thats what i heard

She easily makes 15-20k a month on her second job, Hell, at this point I would call it main job.

I have said multiple times already, the only way we will get to see "more" is if she graduates.
this is why people that hopes for the company's downfall or her graduation is a dumbass, it's someones way of getting money and shit like taxes and other obligatory stuff is not cheap.

imagine having a brain full of sperm that you want someone to suffer for your self pleasure, atleast sub to her fantia, join the yt membership and do 1 red superchat every month and then you can shit talk all you want about her content lolol.

Back
Top Bottom