EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

It all depends on your preferences, In my case no other FC has been able to beat the transparent chair one, but mainly cuz I am baised towards thighs and leg wear and that scene had it all.
Wait bro can you link me that sound juicy

After reading the whole threat. All I can say is I don't expect anything from her going forward. We have been circle-jerking this fact for months to years now. She simply is not comfortable with showing more than she does already. I'm here mainly for the hype you guys give to things nowadays. Otherwise I would have moved on from her long ago.

After reading the whole threat. All I can say is I don't expect anything from her going forward. We have been circle-jerking this fact for months to years now. She simply is not comfortable with showing more than she does already. I'm here mainly for the hype you guys give to things nowadays. Otherwise I would have moved on from her long ago.
I'm mainly here for the hype and the novelty of her being a vtuber that moonlights by moaning into an ASMR mic. I'm a simple man

I'm mainly here for the hype and the novelty of her being a vtuber that moonlights by moaning into an ASMR mic. I'm a simple man
I'm mainly here for all of that plus the fact that I think her tits and ass are nice to look at. Do I wish she would get lewder? Of course, I do. But as long as she doesn't actively regress and start showing *less* skin, then I'm good. Basically, as long as her fc content doesn't become identical to her niconico content, I'm fine with whatever she does.

I do wish she would do 2 FC streams a month instead of just 1 tho.

is there a way to stream torrents without downloading them?
That's not how torrents work. You are not downloading a file from a server , instead you are downloading from one or mutiple people "chunks" of the same file.

That's not how torrents work. You are not downloading a file from a server , instead you are downloading from one or mutiple people "chunks" of the same file.
lowkey I just download and run torrents, I never seed.

Back
Top Bottom