EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

It was already live 7 hours ago, the recorded version might take 12-36 hours at most to get uploaded

The close up cum paizuri was interesting
Canan cake! Let's GOOOO
Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

i kinda wish the nipslip didnt happen to be honest, ever since that she has been super careful with what shes doing, also dwango (her website provider/management) has been hella strict to her, really limiting what lewd shit she can do

It all depends on your preferences, In my case no other FC has been able to beat the transparent chair one, but mainly cuz I am baised towards thighs and leg wear and that scene had it all.

It all depends on your preferences, In my case no other FC has been able to beat the transparent chair one, but mainly cuz I am baised towards thighs and leg wear and that scene had it all.
I guess I mostly prefer the audio because she's pretty tame on exposing anything, she's nice and all, but sometimes I'll only listen to it.

I'm just happy we got some ass. There was one fantia thing she did where she wore some red panties and mainly focused on her ass and, I swear if we got an FC equivalent to that my dick would be sore for months.

Dunno, friend. I personally think it has been downhill. My two favorites are the succubus one and the one where she wears pajamas from a few months before that. After that, nothing really has been doing it for me.
To each his own I guess. This month's FC stream looks promising

Can someone upload the regular size mp4 version of the latest fc? I'm having trouble with the download that was posted on the content thread. I only get audio

Can someone upload the regular size mp4 version of the latest fc? I'm having trouble with the download that was posted on the content thread. I only get audio
tried using VLC ? that usually should solve any codec issue

Back
Top Bottom