EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

1 hour 1 min 30 ish second

Anyways guys i just noticed theres an announcement on both Canan and Macoto website seems like Firefox will no longer be able to view the streams for android and pc only ios is able to, what a perfect timing for it to happen just after the extension got shared lmao
yeah not a coincidence. I get trying to help homies out but sharing exploits openly ain't the way to do it, thats just asking for it to get patched up more than anything.

looked at the M stuff... ya'll realize its just as fake as C's right? like its not anything different. still fairly bad acting that you can see without looking to hard at it
It seems to me like C is basically setting the standard for this sort of stuff. If she ever does go *further* I predict M would immediately begin to as well.

idk about you all, but im just waiting for the face reveal that she said she was gonna do so i can watch her suck on a dildo

when the hell did she say shes going to face reveal, couple days back she tweeted about her fear about getting doxxed and now she wants to face reveal doesnt make any sense at all

For what I understand, she had been hinting over the last couple of years about doing it. But she is obviously on the fence about it since the nipple incident. Living under japan and its idol influence is really hard. I just hope she continues working hard and enjoying what she does.

images-2f2d4749b2d8af4e1.md.jpg
you telling me a fullblown ass tweet about her new haircut is an incident even though she said she will delete it soon, but still you cant call that incident, she tweeted it herself with a full ass context

Does anyone know if there's a way to download the Niconico streams directly from niconico (being subbed to her of course)? Or is it simply screen record with obs?

1 hour 1 min 30 ish second

Anyways guys i just noticed theres an announcement on both Canan and Macoto website seems like Firefox will no longer be able to view the streams for android and pc only ios is able to, what a perfect timing for it to happen just after the extension got shared lmao
yup too many ppl kept being friendly and spilling the secrets on reddit and forum a damn shame

Back
Top Bottom