EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

during her nipple stream i heard from somone that she said
she said she used the dildo , it only fit the Tip because it was too big for her, she used it anyways , at what point in the stream did she say this?
she said these stuff couple times in different stream but what you just exactly quoted there is from the first maid outfit stream not on the nip stream, in this she only said simillar stuff like "just the tip", "im really wet", "my hips cant stop", etc when she started to "ride" the dildo, she said these stuff every now and then as part of her lewd talk it seems like, maybe the info dude got it mixed up

she said these stuff couple times in different stream but what you just exactly quoted there is from the first maid outfit stream not on the nip stream, in this she only said simillar stuff like "just the tip", "im really wet", "my hips cant stop", etc when she started to "ride" the dildo, she said these stuff every now and then as part of her lewd talk it seems like, maybe the info dude got it mixed up
thanks for the clarification.

now that you mention it, not to ruin anyones immersion, but i wish there was visible moisure when shes doing more explicit stuff. either visble moisture or audible moisture

thanks for the clarification.

now that you mention it, not to ruin anyones immersion, but i wish there was visible moisure when shes doing more explicit stuff. either visble moisture or audible moisture
I don't want deviate from canan in this thread but macoto has been doing that lately, specifically her FC on Feb and March, she would put her hand inside her panties visibly in camera ( but of course can't see her pussy), at times you could hear moisture from her jacking her pussy

I don't want deviate from canan in this thread but macoto has been doing that lately, specifically her FC on Feb and March, she would put her hand inside her panties visibly in camera ( but of course can't see her pussy), at times you could hear moisture from her jacking her pussy
yeah she has been stepping it up lately, in jan you can even see her riding the dildo and she show us she cut a hole on her panties, kinda wish canan would step it up a bit more but i dont mind it that much, i just love me some jap asmr girls, the more the better :MEGALUL:

yeah she has been stepping it up lately, in jan you can even see her riding the dildo and she show us she cut a hole on her panties, kinda wish canan would step it up a bit more but i dont mind it that much, i just love me some jap asmr girls, the more the better :MEGALUL:
I predict she will. Maybe not soon, but I feel like some evolution is just going to happen naturally.

Or I'm just completely wrong, thinking with my dick, and being a wishful thinker. But I really do think she'll get spicier with time lol.

I predict she will. Maybe not soon, but I feel like some evolution is just going to happen naturally.

Or I'm just completely wrong, thinking with my dick, and being a wishful thinker. But I really do think she'll get spicier with time lol.
I don't think it's entirely off the table. We did get to see her nipples recently

hmm havent seen the jan FC, do you have it?🤣

hes talking about what i said here above me
Are we talking about Macoto's nipples or Canan's? Because I think someone said in the content thread for Macoto that the nipple was a sticker.

dis gon b gud GIF

Mr. Translator Man RainbowPope1899 , you are an absolute godsend. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for an English sub of this. If there's anything the hivemind can do for you to continue doing god's work, please say so.

Back
Top Bottom