EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Speaking of Marine, does anyone know if she does anything outside holo? I know she is/was an illustrator, but anything like Canan?
As far as I know she doesn't have anything else besides her vtuber stuff rn, most holomen that do this kind of content are already known, Mel, coco-sensei, Noel, don't know if all of them have threads here besides Canan, but would be cool of someone linked all the threads.

As far as I know she doesn't have anything else besides her vtuber stuff rn, most holomen that do this kind of content are already known, Mel, coco-sensei, Noel, don't know if all of them have threads here besides Canan, but would be cool of someone linked all the threads.
Does Choco have a thread here? I figure there isn't any threads for vtuber stuff. Unless there's a diffrent place specifically for that kind of stuff

Last edited:
Rica, Karen, Keeki and Kson have threads, you can just use the search. Not sure about anyone else.

the young people there are pretty chill and openminded but most of the people that run the country are old dusty asses almost kissing death on the lips, if only covid could've gottem :peepoGiggles:
jkjk
if you do end up in japan someday, it's quite easy getting dates just by being an average looking foreigner, since you end up standing out among the everyday NPC japanese guy

What are you talking about openminded? Have you ever been to Japan? The majority of Japanese are super conservative. I lived studied in Japan for 3 years and can say that in that time I have only been on the handful of dates with the majority being other foreigners... This is also the same with making friends as they are a homogeneous type of people they tend to not let others in. They are kind at surface level but anything past that they do not like to overshare and are usually passive aggressive.

The few Japanese friends I did make told me about this concept that the majority of Japanese don't mind foreigners visiting but don't want them living here.. Even if you speak fluent Japanese and follow the customs they have, many will never accept them as one of their own.. Lastly don't give bro so much copium it's not "quite easy to get dates by being a average looking foreigner".. You'll definitely find better chances getting a few dates matching in places like Harujuku and Shinjuku but you'll need to at least be good looking and much more importantly know how to speak Japanese to actually hold a conversation.

Last edited:
What are you talking about openminded? Have you ever been to Japan? The majority of Japanese are super conservative. I lived studied in Japan for 3 years and can say that in that time I have only been on the handful of dates with the majority being other foreigners... This is also the same with making friends as they are a homogeneous type of people they tend to not let others in. They are kind at surface level but anything past that they do not like to overshare and are usually passive aggressive.

The few Japanese friends I did make told me about this concept that the majority of Japanese don't mind foreigners visiting but don't want them living here.. Even if you speak fluent Japanese and follow the customs they have, many will never accept them as one of their own.. Lastly don't give bro so much copium it's not "quite easy to get dates by being a average looking foreigner".. You'll definitely find better chances getting a few dates matching in places like Harujuku and Shinjuku but you'll need to at least be good looking and much more importantly know how to speak Japanese to actually hold a conversation.
Oh I know the majority of people there are conservative, just the gen Z and such are becoming less conservative.

Oh yeah, it's hard to find housing even while having money, a lot of landlords won't accept you.

While as for the dates, I was quite vague, but yes you would have to know how to speak japanese, I do say it's easy because you have an edge to peak people's interest by being a foreigner but you would have to have some rizz to keep their interest.

Where are the buttons on that red vibrator she uses? Does she ever turn it on? I'm not convinced it's stimulating her as much as she'd like us to believe.

Where are the buttons on that red vibrator she uses? Does she ever turn it on? I'm not convinced it's stimulating her as much as she'd like us to believe.
This is actually kinda related to something I was gonna ask.

What is the horniest Canan has gotten on an FC stream? I remember during the succubus stream it honestly felt like she was a step away from actually masturbating.

the first fanclub stream (maid one not latex) she was hella horny hence why she recorded the short video, even tweeted about it that she got too turned on so shes making an extra vid

the first fanclub stream (maid one not latex) she was hella horny hence why she recorded the short video, even tweeted about it that she got too turned on so shes making an extra vid
thank the horny gods, shall she continue on the horny path

What date was this one?

Is this short vid the one with the see through chair?

Is there a specific video you're talking about? In the March FC stream, I can clearly hear the vibrator
One of the latest ones, and I couldn't hear anything.

I don't personally vibe with the faux masturbation she seems to be an adherent of. I just get frustrated on her behalf and think "just do it properly if you're gonna do it at all," which also applies no matter if there's cloth covering.

Take the august one people are describing as horny, when she's on the transparent chair. It's like she wants to do it properly with her fingers, instead of ineffectually riding the dildo, but basically refuses to dig in, so she just spreads her fingers over the area or something (with a bit of lapse where she digs in just before the video cuts out.)

Last edited:
One of the latest ones, and I couldn't hear anything.

I don't personally vibe with the faux masturbation she seems to be an adherent of. I just get frustrated on her behalf and think "just do it properly if you're gonna do it at all," which also applies no matter if there's cloth covering.

Take the august one people are describing as horny, when she's on the transparent chair. It's like she wants to do it properly with her fingers, instead of ineffectually riding the dildo, but basically refuses to dig in, so she just spreads her fingers over the area or something (with a bit of lapse where she digs in just before the video cuts out.)
To be honest.. you're better looking for another girl.. we get happy/hype because if one year ago you came here i said.. "canan is going to.. " and describe the transparent chair.. people will call you crazy/to share what you're smoking..
(And it helps I'm getting this content for free.. thank you oil barons!!).

To be honest.. you're better looking for another girl.. we get happy/hype because if one year ago you came here i said.. "canan is going to.. " and describe the transparent chair.. people will call you crazy/to share what you're smoking..
(And it helps I'm getting this content for free.. thank you oil barons!!).
Nah, the hype of something better happening makes my dopamine increase, all hail the horny gods

Back
Top Bottom