EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cami Landi / cammlandi

Like I said a couple days ago in her thread, her content is not worth it.

She sells a fully clothed pic for $30 or $40, or whatever ridiculous price she can think of. A 4 or 5 second underwear video for $50, which she already shared on her social media accounts. It's a complete rip off.

She claims to have a VIP group of people with whom she shares nude content, but don't be fooled, there is no group. It's all malarkey to make people spend more and more money in the hope of getting in.

I could overlook the fact that she doesn't have nude content, if the content delivered was at least reasonable for the prices she charges. If she charged $20-30 for a 5-10 minutes try on haul video, or something like that, even tho I'd think it's not worthy, I could cut her some slack. But what she does is a total scam. Even the descriptions of her PPVs are misleading and dishonest.

I guess this is common practice with argentinian girls.

She sells a fully clothed pic for $30 or $40, or whatever ridiculous price she can think of. A 4 or 5 second underwear video for $50, which she already shared on her social media accounts. It's a complete rip off.

She claims to have a VIP group of people with whom she shares nude content, but don't be fooled, there is no group. It's all malarkey to make people spend more and more money in the hope of getting in.

I could overlook the fact that she doesn't have nude content, if the content delivered was at least reasonable for the prices she charges. If she charged $20-30 for a 5-10 minutes try on haul video, or something like that, even tho I'd think it's not worthy, I could cut her some slack. But what she does is a total scam. Even the descriptions of her PPVs are misleading and dishonest.

I got your point brother 👍 but i wanna make a currection of your last sentence i hope you don't mind.
'this is a common practice with tiktok girls '

Since she sent her ID card "by mistake", I suspect her Fansmet account is actually being managed by her ex-boyfriend or someone else. That might be why she’s claiming it’s a scam on her official page, though I’m not entirely sure.🤔
What do ya'll think??
That guy who was grabbing her boobs in the video that first ever nude leaked. I think that could be her ex bf

Last edited:
Don't understand that no xD hahahaha if the profile is real, stop defending her haha.
Most women do not know that we have forums where we filter the content of onlyfans and fansly and she did not want to advertise her account for fear of damaging her image but since she has lost many followers on onlyfans she realized that she has to get naked to make money $ $$ but I didn't want to inform the entire public. The video that her ex-boyfriend leaked is real but it was leaked a long time ago and not all of us had it and many did not want to share it, on the other hand she has contacts who want to cover up her crap that she has on the internet but we already know that the content is real and the identification photo and their xxx videos are all real, stop with your theories.

Camm Landi has been selling erotic content for about three years, first she started with unlock.me then she opened her cafecito.app account then she opened her onlyfans and scammed many men, now she opened her fansmet but since many no longer want to buy content from her that's why it's I started selling nudes recently.

uK7mYjN9c9d45c4340beadfc.jpg images-2adb351b1574986dc.jpg

images-41dd7b41da143163f.jpg images-31cd18f960a87f15c.jpg

images-6e7dd02d268a650a8.jpg

images-58f8522d598b0beda.jpg

Screenshot_20240922-19070723265900d6b593162.md.png

camm-landi_0029e7bd820e7ae2ce15.md.jpg

Last edited:
Why would she say it’s an ai scam on OF if it was actually her? Makes no sense

Someone said that the id is just a screenshot from her instagram a while ago that she accidentally posted. If you want to pay loads of money on fans met for a fake video go ahead and find out for us lol

In this interview he talks about the agencies he works for and the type of content he uploads to onlyfans, which is why there are people who try to protect his image and deny that his photos are real and say that they are AI (it comes in Spanish, you can translate it with subtitles)

Last edited:

No this is the common practice with most of the viral onlyfans girls, like Sofia gomez that kinda scammers

Back
Top Bottom