EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans ManyVids Cabaret_Panda / Cabaretpanda / Tittycloud

bubbles69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Looking for more recent videos. I have a few out there that are older in the mega link.

IlzlRyIv_400x400.jpg
FKEe1NyXIAImTR_
E3dZPelXoAEvJuI

https://mega.nz/folder/enBh2CSY
Key: mO4JawOJ3pf82U4O95POgQ

I paid her for a video she never sent, so be careful out there boys. She's scamming.

My-favourite-dress.-Although-we-know-it-looks-better-on-the-floor-_0452e5a25e471b2a2.md.jpg My-favourite-dress.-Although-we-know-it-looks-better-on-the-floor-_1b34a72fd8222735d.md.jpg My-favourite-dress.-Although-we-know-it-looks-better-on-the-floor-_270fcf4c2f3d9fc00.md.jpg Just-a-girl-alone-ready-for-bed-_0dd9c384ef82d7b38.md.jpg Just-a-girl-alone-ready-for-bed-_1b3464f43eda29982.md.jpg Just-a-girl-alone-ready-for-bed-_267be4a3dcd5fe7b6.md.jpg
She's been scamming for years. She's hot, but I wouldn't personally spend money on her. I've watched her completely ignore tips for flashes/videos/whatever when she's on cam, countless times. Since she scams people while on a livestream, I'm not even slightly surprised that she scammed you out of a video. It still sucks. But hopefully it wasn't too much cash.

She's been scamming for years. She's hot, but I wouldn't personally spend money on her. I've watched her completely ignore tips for flashes/videos/whatever when she's on cam, countless times. Since she scams people while on a livestream, I'm not even slightly surprised that she scammed you out of a video. It still sucks. But hopefully it wasn't too much cash.
Couple of things I've learned:

1- She is in a war with the "business" she's in (webcam prostitution). Read some rants about "scam" from major camsites according to her years ago. I think she deleted that twitter acount or got banned. I believe this is why she went asshole mode.

2- Changes her name all the time in MFC. Now she goes by "AAAAAAAAAAAH". Was also pandacab, PandaCabxo, cloudtitty, pandaxo, OhGod, BdayPanda, Panda_xo, and I suppose many others too.

3- I believe she is Argentinian, but lives in Spain.

4- She's bisexual. Was dating a girl which made videos with her.

5- She's into scat and bdsm.

6- I believe she's a little bit not sane. Most of her stuff have dead links that she doesn't care for and goes like nothing happens. Also, if you take a look at her MFC profile bio... I know she tried to be funny, but still...

To the OP; the best I can do for you (and others here) is give this advice:
1- get ctbrec (its open source)
2- go to MyFreeCams tab
3- In the right search box type "AAAAAAAAAAAH" and WAIT several seconds (can be more than 10 and there is no user feedback) for her to appear.
4- hit "record"

Now leave the program running on the background and it will record her automatically when she comes online again. Now, be patient, she's not very active can take months for her to do some shows or days in other cases.

Here are a couple of videos I uhm.... "got". Its gofile so its a matter of hours before the link dies. Mirror them.

By the way, don't try to watch the videos online OR in your phone (unless using vlc); they won't work that way. Its H265 codec so that's why they are small in size.

Back
Top Bottom