EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Butterface Thread

Perfect examples of butter face is imo :

Kim__Possible (Her thread here)

1200x1600_67a9e102e2d1109674ffdd2652796cf0.jpg

Perfect body but looking like the most random & nerdy girl (with a big nose) ... but damn she dance like a goddess and she have huge jugs

Nadona / Charlottex (Her thread here)

product_1036985_1648668896184.jpg
FQaEshxXIAYkHOA
product_930636_1639576490761.jpg

French / spanish girl that have a face of a 40+ truck driver ... but her attitude / dirty talk (a real pervert girl trust me) makes me hard as fuck.

Ginger (ginger4play or vipginger4play)
onlyfans.com/vipginger4play

Her body was smoking.

FRfQQjDX0AAQ1GZ.md.jpg
She used to have a free page with some action on it similar to her twitter. it looked good so I purchased the VIP. She isn't ugly, she just doesn't really fit the part for me if that makes sense. A tad homely though.

god I'm trying to get her involved with my gf and I. Not sure if she still does this though. She has in the past gotten with fans.

I am shocked she has so many simps looking like this. I think they overcompensate trying to pretend she has this amazing body cause they know the face is a trainwreck. Her body is mid at best. They should just admit they like to fap to crazy ugly girls. Hey, everyone has a kink.

She used to have an amazing ass but lost a bunch of weight around the same time she went from annoying to totally off the rails crazy. Now it's just a lot of loose skin. Between that and the neck tattoos it's a real tragedy

image95bf7e4ea8bfbfec.md.png

Last edited:
Chessie Kay was fucking ugly to begin with, but her plastic surgery turned her into a super hot bimbo imo.

Allison Parker also has heaps of slutty sex appeal. 7/10 isn't a butterface...

Richelle Ryan is a straight up disaster though. Like PLEASE get a nose job lol
I'm pretty much of the opposite opinion on Chessie, though I'm sure I might be on my own here. I thought she was much better before the surgery.

She wasn't exactly beautiful but she had something about her and was very expressive. Now she's just a generic plasticy looking bimbo with a face that barely moves. At least before she was kind of unique. Maybe it's because I got into her back in her early Killergram days right when she started out and just got used to her weird face.

I had pretty much the opposite experience with Sophie Dee. I was never particularly excited by natural teen Sophie, but once she went super bimbo I thought she looked much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom