EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Hold up, bahroo is paying for bunny AND bunny’s confirmed BOYFRIEND? with his money he could get a way better streamer girlfriend but he pays to be a cuck? areyou sure?
You know, I don't really watch streamers but i noticed that some really hot girls would share houses with guys that,... well, those girls are way out of their league. I used to think that they'd fuck them, like, it would be implied, but apparently it's not the case, those dudes really keep them as freeloaders.

Hold up, bahroo is paying for bunny AND bunny’s confirmed BOYFRIEND? with his money he could get a way better streamer girlfriend but he pays to be a cuck? areyou sure?
Positive, my guy. They're living together. Bahroo is a massive simp. It's similar to her situation with Susu herself, who allowed her confirmed boyfriend into their lives when Bunny tried to make them into each other so she could get into a three-way relationship with them. Too bad Susu is an ACTUAL lesbian

that's too much cuckoldry to be true. This can't be real, maybe they're real good freinds. I can't fathom the idea of bringing a girl and her boyfriend over to your house just to listen them fuck from another room. LMAO how much of a spineless nerd is this bahroo guy???
The kind who thinks he can pay his way into a woman's heart lmfao

Many egirls that have a similar following to bunny are rich and have their own houses. How did Bunny fail so badly? She’s in her 30s and still needs to leech.

Many egirls that have a similar following to bunny are rich and have their own houses. How did Bunny fail so badly? She’s in her 30s and still needs to leech.
She never had anything going for her, has the personality of a potato, always went through life by leeching from other people like Susu, etc.

Considering that she pays to be in a management agency; and her last visible sponsorship went like this, it's no surprise Bahroo had to buy her new PC. Don't let her bloated numbers fool you.

It all boils down to entitlement. She thought she could have it easy and people would keep buying her bullshit, so she never planned, never put in work, never saved money - she's the poster girl for instant gratification. At one point in her Vtuber life, she was earning about $50K a month - yet she blew all that money into vain stuff that she immediatly wanted right now, but would not build anything into her future - like that one time she travelled Europe for almost a year and came back deadass broke, and her then patrons (on Patreon) got pissed most, if not all sets got heavily delayed.

It all boils down to entitlement. She thought she could have it easy and people would keep buying her bullshit, so she never planned, never put in work, never saved money - she's the poster girl for instant gratification. At one point in her Vtuber life, she was earning about $50K a month - yet she blew all that money into vain stuff that she immediatly wanted right now, but would not build anything into her future - like that one time she travelled Europe for almost a year and came back deadass broke, and her then patrons (on Patreon) got pissed most, if not all sets got heavily delayed.
As someone who's traveled to Europe a couple times now I can say, you only burn THAT much money if you insist on flying and buying first class everything

her anatomy on the sadako cosplay she posted this year was so fucking weird
the stuffing or photoshop or whatever was just too much
last year´s one was just fine
she is just fine, without that bs

She looks deranged in her latest photo and todays stream was really shit even by her standards.

IMG_5597d0a4e04c69efc3e7.md.jpg
Bro WTF she's looking downright psychotic
I guess the mask is cracking. How much until she pulls a Momokun?

I dont think thers a confirmed bf ANYMORE someone said she just keeps him nearby for the money. I wish we had an inside man for proof lmao. I swear shes got some mean bags under her eyes these days from stress of some kind. I can't lie I be look close around in the pictures with my detective hat on, looking for lil hints cuz idk

Bunny doesn’t know how to pose sexy anymore. She does this weird pose wiping her ass in almost every pic where she shows off her body. I almost want to catalogue the photos of her doing this because it’s truly bizarre.
IMG_560135c4a333c55d1e46.md.jpg

I dont think thers a confirmed bf ANYMORE someone said she just keeps him nearby for the money. I wish we had an inside man for proof lmao. I swear shes got some mean bags under her eyes these days from stress of some kind. I can't lie I be look close around in the pictures with my detective hat on, looking for lil hints cuz idk
I mean, ain't that basically the same situation with Bahroo? She's playing them both for money, and they both are probably in the very same situation she had with Susu as both compete for their attention. But, unnatractive neckbeards they are, it most likely comes down to whoever can throw more money in her general direction, none of them realizing she has way too much ego to settle with any of them, money or not.

Bunny doesn’t know how to pose sexy anymore. She does this weird pose wiping her ass in almost every pic where she shows off her body. I almost want to catalogue the photos of her doing this because it’s truly bizarre.
IMG_560135c4a333c55d1e46.md.jpg
A shame, cuz she lost weight and her body comp in general looks better than before. At this point, it's this weird situation where you hate the chick, but if she goes nude, you WILL be there lmfao - but at the same point, you still wish she gets to desperation breaking point so she would actually put in some effort into it

A shame, cuz she lost weight and her body comp in general looks better than before. At this point, it's this weird situation where you hate the chick, but if she goes nude, you WILL be there lmfao - but at the same point, you still wish she gets to desperation breaking point so she would actually put in some effort into it
idk personally her doing nudie pics would ruin the illusion and the tease aspect

She's deleting tweets and streams more frequently again. It's already been a sign of a bad mental state in the past, so perhaps things are going downhill.

Cannot apply padding when you're naked though

Back
Top Bottom