EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

There's no need to self-reflect and change or even pretend be civil and thoughtful if you have enough people calling you great for being pretty and taking a photo or two.
I mean, that's the thing with instant gratification. The way it looks, it actually seems like she's addicted to the attention. Her last stunt paying to inflate her numbers on Youtube and Twitch was her new low lol
She's way too incompetent to be a content creator, is rapidly fading into obscurity, burned pretty much every bridge she could cross, became persona non grata in about three industries, is treated like radioative waste by anyone with half a reputation to keep, and, despite her increasing desperation, she can't even FAKE change to save her life.

The sad reality of things is, narcissistic and rock-dumb ain't a combination that will take you very far. She enjoyed faux frailty and pretty privilege for a good while, but now that's widely known how shitty a person she is, those ain't gonna stick no more lmfao

I mean, that's the thing with instant gratification. The way it looks, it actually seems like she's addicted to the attention. Her last stunt paying to inflate her numbers on Youtube and Twitch was her new low lol
She's way too incompetent to be a content creator, is rapidly fading into obscurity, burned pretty much every bridge she could cross, became persona non grata in about three industries, is treated like radioative waste by anyone with half a reputation to keep, and, despite her increasing desperation, she can't even FAKE change to save her life.

The sad reality of things is, narcissistic and rock-dumb ain't a combination that will take you very far. She enjoyed faux frailty and pretty privilege for a good while, but now that's widely known how shitty a person she is, those ain't gonna stick no more lmfao
All I can say to that is "Momokun."

If she can keep on, then Bunny can as well. Even if it means doing shitty hardcore scenes with a man or masturbating with huge dildos. The depths that people will sink to in order to justify bad behavior from pretty people is astonishing. And as long as she has her looks and her body, she will have an audience and at least one person willing to pay to see more.

Last edited:

Three industries? I know she nuked herself from vtubing, what's the other two?

Id give it 2 months before she snaps
There's Christmas and New Years and considering she barely has a social life anymore, high odds she gonna spend that alone or with family, if any like her still. And once she realized she stuffed herself into the void, she'll only see the one way out.

Id give it 2 months before she snaps
There's Christmas and New Years and considering she barely has a social life anymore, high odds she gonna spend that alone or with family, if any like her still. And once she realized she stuffed herself into the void, she'll only see the one way out.
One issue I see is her army of white knight simps that will do anything to help her no matter how cruel she is. But let’s wait 2 months. The holiday season does have a way with swaying emotions and giving ample opportunity for self-reflection.

Also yep, she's basically THE reason Lab Zero Games, the original creators of Skullgirls, went under. She lied about being harassed by Mike Z (the REAL SOVIET DAMAGE guy), which started a whole MeToo episode inside the company. Indivisible's season pass became vaporware, and the employees who left formed Future Club, the current developers, alongside Autumn Games, who owns the IP.

Dude's working on a new game right now, but there's multiple lawsuits against him in motion this very moment. The first hearings happened in august, and it's VERY unlikely he's going out unscathed. So... Yeah. His career as a game dev AND FGC pro is most likely finished.
I'd always wondered what exactly happened with Mike Z. Lots of my friends said he was shitty, and I just assumed they knew better than me. Looking into it myself, there always felt like a back and forth of who was wrong or right. Never knew Diet Momokun had a play in it

One issue I see is her army of white knight simps that will do anything to help her no matter how cruel she is. But let’s wait 2 months. The holiday season does have a way with swaying emotions and giving ample opportunity for self-reflection.
Brother, she has PAID INSCRIPTIONS AND VIEWERS now. Her army of white knights is mostly bots nowdays. Most people just moved away from her after all the drama AND the scamming (I mean, $80/month patreon inscription for lame cosplays and padded boobs? HELL NAW). Since the ASMR thing is going nowhere, yep, I reckon she's on her last leg.

Three industries? I know she nuked herself from vtubing, what's the other two?
Regular lewds, vtubing, casual streamming. She did a lot of just chatting streams back when she and Susu were a thing and her third was still a secret. It pretty much gone south when they outed her as the fake cutie and she couldn't maintain the façade as well as she did before. Platform grew, her shit kept stale, and by then, Monarch, Susu and Tasha kinda swept her audience.

Regular lewds, vtubing, casual streamming. She did a lot of just chatting streams back when she and Susu were a thing and her third was still a secret. It pretty much gone south when they outed her as the fake cutie and she couldn't maintain the façade as well as she did before. Platform grew, her shit kept stale, and by then, Monarch, Susu and Tasha kinda swept her audience.
Ahh I see. That's a yikes from me dawg :PepeLaugh:

All I can say to that is "Momokun."

If she can keep on, then Bunny can as well. Even if it means doing shitty hardcore scenes with a man or masturbating with huge dildos. The depths that people will sink to in order to justify bad behavior from pretty people is astonishing. And as long as she has her looks and her body, she will have an audience and at least one person willing to pay to see more.
Oh, you're absolutely right lmfao

The question here is not if she'll sink or not, but "how much" and "how quick"

Back
Top Bottom