EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bukkit Brown - Discussion Thread

What is a good etiquette for a leak? Like a week after? Should I wait till after it's posted on onlyfans?

What is a good etiquette for a leak? Like a week after? Should I wait till after it's posted on onlyfans?
I don't think there is such a thing as "good etiquette" for leaking content. I've seen people post stuff within 5 minutes of it being posted.

I don't think there is such a thing as "good etiquette" for leaking content. I've seen people post stuff within 5 minutes of it being posted.
I know I know. It's stealing but I did want some people to buy it. A lot of people already downloaded it so

Honestly she made like 2.6k after OF's take from a post in august she hasn't even sent anything for anyone who tipped, she don't care about people tipping/buying content from her on that platform. so you could tip her heaps and she still wouldn't read it.

I remember there was a video where she tried different clothes on. Anybody has it or do I mix her with someone Else...? If it was her vid, propably was loat in the data loss.

That's bizarre. I wonder if she just forgot about you or if she doesn't actually read the messages.
No checkmark = She never opened/looked at the msg or her folder at all
IMO not reading messages from random people on the internet is a smart move, especially in that line of work.
I guess you can argue like that but then she could just deactivate messaging completely vs charging money for it.

Back
Top Bottom