• The forum is open again. Emails are working and you can reset your passwords (check spam folders, if email is missing).

Further site updates can be found here.
  • Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Sort by reactions is back, enjoy 😘

Trans Brynnwoods Simp Chat

Did anyone check her Reddit account? She has been telling everyone she isn't trans
lolwutd801484be7c7ed00.md.png
This to me is the craziest part. How are so many dudes this fooled. Literally one look at her body and you can tell that used to be a dude and now has some terrible tits, and still a man body with a fake ass. This is fine, im not transphobic and like traps/femboys but why lie for so long

I came here hoping to at least find out if she's actually a veteran or not. Now I know that he's a man and that he almost 100% wasn't in the military, is fooling transphobes like me, and for money no less. Oh well, the fake tits and ass looked too over-the-top anyways.

This to me is the craziest part. How are so many dudes this fooled. Literally one look at her body and you can tell that used to be a dude and now has some terrible tits, and still a man body with a fake ass. This is fine, im not transphobic and like traps/femboys but why lie for so long
What's wild to me isn't that some people were initially fooled, it's that even after overwhelming evidence there are still faceblind idiots denying that Brynn Woods and Brandy Alexander are the same person.

Back
Top Bottom