EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bronze Goddess / officialbronzegoddess Discussion Thread

heLLz369

Diamond Tier
Mar 28, 2024
Content thread: https://simpcity.su/threads/bronze-goddess.8438/

Just some quick thoughts about her. Yes she is top tier with killer body and an amazing performance in front of the camera. But the amounts that she is charging for any new ppv is just too much IMO. I know that she has a free subscription but that alone does not justify the amounts she is charging. Even the videos that are sold in many videos by the partners involved are pricier if you buy them from her in onlyfans. The problem gets worse with the solo, which you cannot buy from anyone else and she is charging them too much. I got a solo video 18 mins for 60$. Do not get me wrong. Her solos are from good to excellent. But bottom line I am not convinced that these kind of charging is that much worth it in the end. And that may be the reason that there are not so many vids leaked. Just the BG ones you can get from her partners which are cheaper. Any thoughts from the rest of you?

Just some quick thoughts about her. Yes she is top tier with killer body and an amazing performance in front of the camera. But the amounts that she is charging for any new ppv is just too much IMO. I know that she has a free subscription but that alone does not justify the amounts she is charging. Even the videos that are sold in many videos by the partners involved are pricier if you buy them from her in onlyfans. The problem gets worse with the solo, which you cannot buy from anyone else and she is charging them too much. I got a solo video 18 mins for 60$. Do not get me wrong. Her solos are from good to excellent. But bottom line I am not convinced that these kind of charging is that much worth it in the end. And that may be the reason that there are not so many vids leaked. Just the BG ones you can get from her partners which are cheaper. Any thoughts from the rest of you?
I agree with you, buying from her partners is cheaper

She's going through her "I know my worth" phase that all OF girls go through at some point. She feels her content is special and can therefore charge a fortune for it. When you try to tell her that girls with accounts that are orders of magnitude bigger than her are selling videos for a fraction of the price, she'll try to gaslight you for questioning her worth.

Give it some time for the reality of the marketplace that is OF to set in and she'll come around. They all do. They either come around and adjust their prices, or they fail, simple as that.

Deep take; what's really going on is she hates herself right now. She hates that she has to do what she does, because she knows she can't make as much money as she does working a "real job." If you know what you're looking for, you can see it in her eyes as clear as day.

What makes it even worse is the fact that unlike a lot of girls that do B/G content, she doesn't have a steady partner to film content with, so she has to pay to fuck random dudes for content, even when those random dudes are big name male stars like JMac and Maximo Garcia. So, imagine being a cute young girl who's identity and self-worth is based solely on her physical attractiveness, who has spent a lot of money to increase her attractiveness (nose job, boob job, etc.) having a pay people to have (scripted and time-blocked) sex with her so she can sell it on OF knowing full well that dudes are going to watch her get used and abused, jerk off to it, and go to sleep. At least girls like Autumn Ren and Trippie Bri (two recent subs of mine that absolutely crush their B/G content) have steady partners to do B/G content with, so they have the luxury of time to redo scenes as needed to make sure they get it right. Poor little Bronze Goddess has to pay thousands to get a partner for a few hours to shoot a scene, and she has to make the most of the time she has with them. If the video doesn't come out exactly to her liking, that's just too bad, because the guys she's shooting with are just there to do a job. She's about $5000 in the hole for every new B/G video she does, which could also explain her recent price increases.

Last edited:
She's going through her "I know my worth" phase that all OF girls go through at some point. She feels her content is special and can therefore charge a fortune for it. When you try to tell her that girls with accounts that are orders of magnitude bigger than her are selling videos for a fraction of the price, she'll try to gaslight you for questioning her worth.

Give it some time for the reality of the marketplace that is OF to set in and she'll come around. They all do. They either come around and adjust their prices, or they fail, simple as that.

Deep take; what's really going on is she hates herself right now. She hates that she has to do what she does, because she knows she can't make as much money as she does working a "real job." If you know what you're looking for, you can see it in her eyes as clear as day.

What makes it even worse is the fact that unlike a lot of girls that do B/G content, she doesn't have a steady partner to film content with, so she has to pay to fuck random dudes for content, even when those random dudes are big name male stars like JMac and Maximo Garcia. So, imagine being a cute young girl who's identity and self-worth is based solely on her physical attractiveness, who has spent a lot of money to increase her attractiveness (nose job, boob job, etc.) having a pay people to have (scripted and time-blocked) sex with her so she can sell it on OF knowing full well that dudes are going to watch her get used and abused, jerk off to it, and go to sleep. At least girls like Autumn Ren and Trippie Bri (two recent subs of mine that absolutely crush their B/G content) have steady partners to do B/G content with, so they have the luxury of time to redo scenes as needed to make sure they get it right. Poor little Bronze Goddess has to pay thousands to get a partner for a few hours to shoot a scene, and she has to make the most of the time she has with them. If the video doesn't come out exactly to her liking, that's just too bad, because the guys she's shooting with are just there to do a job. She's about $5000 in the hole for every new B/G video she does, which could also explain her recent price increases.
Damn, shame that the poor thing seems to be mentally challenged, and I would assume that she won't lower the prices soon enough

Damn, shame that the poor thing seems to be mentally challenged, and I would assume that she won't lower the prices soon enough
It's not so much that she's mentally challenged, she's just making short sighted decisions right now. I've been around OF to know that a lot of girls go through exactly what she's doing/going through right now. At some point, and probably not too far from now, it's gonna come down to lowering her prices to be competitive again, or taking up a job at Hooters for minimum wage. She'll come around.

It's not so much that she's mentally challenged, she's just making short sighted decisions right now. I've been around OF to know that a lot of girls go through exactly what she's doing/going through right now. At some point, and probably not too far from now, it's gonna come down to lowering her prices to be competitive again, or taking up a job at Hooters for minimum wage. She'll come around.
You think she’s paying every guy she’s working with?

You think she’s paying every guy she’s working with?
I'd assume so yes, they have to guarantee they're getting revenue, they can't "hope" the collab goes well so they can get a share, and she's not collabing with Randoms that just started and don't mind getting "paid" with exposure, because tbh she's not on the level of popularity like a lot of other creators

Back
Top Bottom