EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Briddy Li

kidd0923 Was the PPV shared yours or sourced from elsewhere? I ask because if it was yours, it means you're subscribed - and there are 133 Images and 2 Videos waiting to be shared.

To be honest I'm surprised she goes as far as she does on OF. Don't get me wrong, it's a fucking rip off, but she seems to rely a lot on sponsorships through her YouTube to pay for her travelling with her boyfriend, so I assume the content is always going to stay borderline suggestive with only nipslips. Only saving grace is that if people stop paying her then she'll be forced to make better content, but I think we all know that isn't going to happen anything time soon

To be honest I'm surprised she goes as far as she does on OF. Don't get me wrong, it's a fucking rip off, but she seems to rely a lot on sponsorships through her YouTube to pay for her travelling with her boyfriend, so I assume the content is always going to stay borderline suggestive with only nipslips. Only saving grace is that if people stop paying her then she'll be forced to make better content, but I think we all know that isn't going to happen anything time soon
So true. Do people still buy her ppv?

she is a god damn scam. i swear to god, i lost respect for this brat ever since she started O.F. her PPVs are NOT worth!! now i understand why the main thread doesn't get much updates. 🙃 i feel sorry to the people who had to take an L + take 1 for the team just to buy her PPVs.

Yea she def not worth it. Her ppv are all the same just wearing different outfits. Her last ppv is 49$ which is surprising considering what the description says but we all know it a scam what she is describing. I can only see 10 people who still buy her stuff now since you never see any leaks of her stuff.

I just realized she turned her comments off on you wall post. I wonder why haha?
Buddy, first off learn to grab source quality - its ridic easy. Second, stop using Mega - your past shares have been removed as they've been nuked (wow who would have thought), third - if those PPVs are yours, it means you are subbed. As I mention above to which you ignored - there are 136 images and 2 videos we havent seen. For fucks sake.

Buddy, first off learn to grab source quality - its ridic easy. Second, stop using Mega - your past shares have been removed as they've been nuked (wow who would have thought), third - if those PPVs are yours, it means you are subbed. As I mention above to which you ignored - there are 136 images and 2 videos we havent seen. For fucks sake.
First it is mine, second my past shares are nuked cause I am the one who cancelled the links and third I am not wasting my time downloading someone wearing lingerie if you want to see that you can google it.

Back
Top Bottom