EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Breanna Leblanc / Brefitmodel Discussion Thread

in honor of some goofy comments she made a few weeks back figured i'd put up my favorite video of hers again

for anyone who was wondering about those goofy comments xxxen DM'd me (to keep the content thread free of discussion) and said she posted she regrets the OF stuff and is trying to get her respectability back. basically pretending it never happened. among other things.

for anyone who was wondering about those goofy comments xxxen DM'd me (to keep the content thread free of discussion) and said she posted she regrets the OF stuff and is trying to get her respectability back. basically pretending it never happened. among other things.
Too late girl. She did OF because of the easy money, she maybe needed that money. She got more followers, recognition and all the stuff, thanks to that too. And she wanna throw it away? She better accept it. It's part of the things that made her project grow.

very happy some stuff i did not have managed to surface, though i know there is still videos she sold that no one seems to have anymore, fingers crossed they appear one day
Amen!

The oil and spanking videos were A1. I'm so glad that one popped back up.

Now if only the best booty compilation she made would wind up on here :')

Back
Top Bottom