EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

She dont do public posts and the ppv was alredy posted with the pictures on the gofile
Yeah she's making Patreon style content but it's alright nonetheless. Hopefully my GoFile doesn't go down otherwise just let me know if it does.

OF is not her career though lol, This is why I like reminding everyone not every chick likes getting freaky on camera, your complaints will not work and in fact just make them post less.

There you go, now she might not even post anymore. You guys won. :hahaa:
You are insane if you believe miss piggy does anything else for money besides OF she easily makes $4k a month

She streamed 3 days in december for a total of 7-8 hours, so streaming is not her career too, she can try to go back to be a full time streamer if she wants to, but its not her gig right now
As far as i know, tiktoks pays are very low (just quick googling it, it pays around 20-40 bucks for each million views, the best way to make money there is to make sponsors with companies.

Nah, the complains comes from the own subscribers on her OF, when i was around everytime she posted, people always asked for more and longer videos, and i'm pretty sure they did not stop lol
I was subbed and I agree, you think she comes here? Ok maybe she does but she wouldn't make that statement on OF if they weren't complaining there

Either way, She's getting money elsewhere and doesn't mind losing subs either so Idk what else to tell ya, You guys are asking the wrong chick for the type of content you want. :PepeLaugh:
Where is she getting money?? Streaming 1x a week isn't enough or nearly as much as her OF. She streams just to yap and complain to her simps about her hard life having nothing to do

She even mentioned that she started OF to make more money because patreon wasn't cutting it and need rent money

Holy fuck that's cat shit? Just randomly spread around the house? We can count on the toxoplasmosis to give her even worse decisions for 2024.
EDIT: I don't think so. That's some really small cat shits if it is. Or maybe kitty shit stains?? :peepoGiggles: that's possible

Last edited:
Untitled-2279de4a462fa13dc.md.png Untitled-18792a74ecb4ddab8.md.png

Its not hard to believe that this is really kitty shit. She has so many fucking cats. You have to be super clean. With all those cats. You gotta brush and maintain the fur or its get everywhere imagine with 8+ plus cats. Need to have the kitty litter spotless. I know cats shit a lot so with 8+ cats if she is not cleaning it constantly they'll shit some where else. If that is shit stains its worse imo there is definitely piss everywhere as well. Imagine the smell :peepoLeave: fucking hell.

I really hope its not shit. Its a dangerous for humans to live there, a literal bio hazard for her safety

While I don't own a cat, here's my devils advocate interpretation about the 'stuff on the floor':
If you never had a messy roommate or lacked vacuuming your carpet, you will find after time, clothing can 'shed'. Whether its the fuzzies when you take off your socks for the day (my guess; looks similar to my sock fuzzies irl), or random bits from fluffy material that cosplayers use, all of that will accumulate on your carpet and under your beds and couch.
Considering she's a cosplayer and always changing outfits, I'm considering this to be the case. Then again, I never owned a cat.

what the fuck is it with South Park? I saw her and her friends went on a road trip to the actual South Park and I don't fucking get it.

Untitled-2279de4a462fa13dc.md.png Untitled-18792a74ecb4ddab8.md.png

Its not hard to believe that this is really kitty shit. She has so many fucking cats. You have to be super clean. With all those cats. You gotta brush and maintain the fur or its get everywhere imagine with 8+ plus cats. Need to have the kitty litter spotless. I know cats shit a lot so with 8+ cats if she is not cleaning it constantly they'll shit some where else. If that is shit stains its worse imo there is definitely piss everywhere as well. Imagine the smell :peepoLeave: fucking hell.

I really hope its not shit. Its a dangerous for humans to live there, a literal bio hazard for her safety
:monkaS: She wouldn't be walking around barefoot if it were cat shit, right?
Right?

Sort of like you running defense so hard for a woman you’ve never met
That's a stretch, I don't sub to her, never paid a dime for her content, nor do I have over reaching expectations on what content she posts or when she posts, I question why everyone gets so aggressive and mad when you can just walk away knowing she will never post as much or the type of content you want. :KEKW:

Also this thread is on my watch list cause I started posting in it when she first started posted lewds, so I check this thread whenever someone else posts for updates(if any). :PepeLaugh:

I question why everyone gets so aggressive and mad when you can just walk away knowing she will never post as much or the type of content you want. :KEKW:
We're on an onlyfans leak forum participating in a "discussion thread" with other coomers analyzing the potential cat turds on the floor of a 20 year old cosplayer with BPD.

I am both honored and flabbergasted by your capacity for assuming any of us are capable of making well-adjusted decisions or doing anything more productive with our days. This is all we have, please don't remind us of what we are. :peepoWew:

Back
Top Bottom