EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

OF is not her career though lol, This is why I like reminding everyone not every chick likes getting freaky on camera, your complaints will not work and in fact just make them post less.

There you go, now she might not even post anymore. You guys won. :hahaa:
I don't know her exceptionally well to say what her career is however she does have an Onlyfans account and is therefore a creator. Whether it's her main career or not I don't know but it definitely is something she relies on since she isn't doing Patreon anymore.

I don't know her exceptionally well to say what her career is however she does have an Onlyfans account and is therefore a creator. Whether it's her main career or not I don't know but it definitely is something she relies on since she isn't doing Patreon anymore.
She doesn't rely on it considering the lack of activity, it was according to her just a way to separate the horny simps from her other social medias, But She was too dumb and underestimated how demanding they ended up being. :monkaHmm:

I'd say she just close up shop.

OF is not her career though lol, This is why I like reminding everyone not every chick likes getting freaky on camera, your complaints will not work and in fact just make them post less.

There you go, now she might not even post anymore. You guys won. :hahaa:
It quite literally is her career though. She has no job and she doesn’t make tiktoks anymore

It quite literally is her career though. She has no job and she doesn’t make tiktoks anymore
Uh yeah she does :PepeHmm:
https://www.tiktok.com/@bonbibonkers

She also has twitch, and not to mention being previously associated with Emiru so she probably has some connects from that collab as well, cause there's no fucking way even with Patreon payouts she's able to afford her lifestyle, she shut that shit down so obviously it wasn't making her bank either.

Uh yeah she does :PepeHmm:
https://www.tiktok.com/@bonbibonkers

She also has twitch, and not to mention being previously associated with Emiru so she probably has some connects from that collab as well, cause there's no fucking way even with Patreon payouts she's able to afford her lifestyle, she shut that shit down so obviously it wasn't making her bank either.
Yes the tiktoks she barely posts now and Emiru who she burned the bridge with and hates everyone who associates with her.

She streamed 3 days in december for a total of 7-8 hours, so streaming is not her career too, she can try to go back to be a full time streamer if she wants to, but its not her gig right now
As far as i know, tiktoks pays are very low (just quick googling it, it pays around 20-40 bucks for each million views, the best way to make money there is to make sponsors with companies.
gudjob, all of complaints must came from the freeloaders, u guys are ungrateful shits who always ask more but too cheap to subs, if u poor just shut up and enjoy the free stuff
Nah, the complains comes from the own subscribers on her OF, when i was around everytime she posted, people always asked for more and longer videos, and i'm pretty sure they did not stop lol

Yes the tiktoks she barely posts now and Emiru who she burned the bridge with and hates everyone who associates with her.
Either way, She's getting money elsewhere and doesn't mind losing subs either so Idk what else to tell ya, You guys are asking the wrong chick for the type of content you want. :PepeLaugh:

Were those public posts? if so, if the complaints tone down, if we're lucky, we could get PPVs. :COPIUM:

She dont do public posts and the ppv was alredy posted with the pictures on the gofile

Back
Top Bottom