EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

do you think there's people out there shitting on her intentionally in hopes she might get discouraged and quit?
I've heard people talking about "don't pay for X..." "don't buy Z..." "if the money stops flowing they will do more...." which is, I believe, the exact opposite of what happens.

Ladies who get harassed and don't make money don't double down and do MORE, they quit and get a normal job.

When ladies get hyped up and supported they are more comfortable doing more. now, everyone has a limit... some maybe don't but most do... but where that limit is? that's generally explored and pushed in a safe and supportive space.

not surprised :peepoWtf:
All it takes is one poorly stored container of makeup and the fungus will spread everywhere.

With all that cosplay, she's probably going to have to ditch a ton of makeup.
<shrug>
Good incentive to fund the OF with content with the natural look. Not sure she's going to do that, considering how sensitive she's being on her twitch stream.

I am surprised, no one bitching about Bonbi this week lmao.
I'm not exactly trying to see grimy and infected nudes. You have to be pretty dirty to catch ringworm to begin with, and she got it from her cats which is even worse. Her whole living area must reek like stale piss and dirty clothes

I'm not exactly trying to see grimy and infected nudes. You have to be pretty dirty to catch ringworm to begin with, and she got it from her cats which is even worse. Her whole living area must reek like stale piss and dirty clothes
I thought she said she got it from her makeup?

there is like a 90% chance she got it from her cats and had to toss her makeup as a precaution.

Back
Top Bottom