EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Tbh she is a little chubby but that ain't never hurt anybody plus that just makes her that much more soft to cuddle with. She looks like she could maybe tone up a bit but I gladly accept her as is.

clearly many of the dudes in here have never banged a chubby chick

their bodies are soft and their pussies are even softer

fucking preach,they also suck dick better than skinny chicks.

no doubt, they are generally more sexual. So many bigger chicks are just happy to have the attention, since half the dudes reject them for being chubby.

Ironically most of the bigger chicks I was with didn't seem self conscious of their body. They weren't afraid to get down and dirty

there are several things at play here. 1) low effort and laziness, 2) psychological trick so you'll "want more" and purchase additional content hoping for better videos, 3) plausible deniability that they aren't sex workers, similar to thinking "just the tip" isn't sex, 4) they think you are getting something "extra special," since you are primarily a fan of their regular content i.e. cosplay, streaming, etc. Hence the brand "OnlyFans."

Last edited by a moderator:
there are several things at play here. 1) low effort and laziness, 2) psychological trick so you'll "want more" and purchase additional content hoping for better videos, 3) plausible deniability that they aren't sex workers, similar to thinking "just the tip" isn't sex, 4) they think you are getting something "extra special," since you are primarily a fan of their regular content i.e. cosplay, streaming, etc. Hence the brand "OnlyFans."
its very hard to believe she understands "psychological tricks". its more she is just lazy and not understanding how to make a good video

its very hard to believe she understands "psychological tricks". its more she is just lazy and not understanding how to make a good video
She's a cosplayer who's never done sex work before you dolt of course you're gonna get amateur quality at times, She's clearly still not comfortable with it so it will take time but she is making progress considering we got a titty fuck pic. God can't any of you complaining calm tf down and just be patient? :WeirdChamp:

She's a cosplayer who's never done sex work before you dolt of course you're gonna get amateur quality at times, She's clearly still not comfortable with it so it will take time but she is making progress considering we got a titty fuck pic. God can't any of you complaining calm tf down and just be patient? :WeirdChamp:
The entitlement and creepiness of some of these guys is exactly why girls like Bonbi end up quitting, too.

The entitlement and creepiness of some of these guys is exactly why girls like Bonbi end up quitting, too.
i would never write this stuff to her. im writing it here on this weirdo ass forum with all of you. if she comes here and reads this, its on her. i would never write this to her. im complaining to you guys because it means nothing. i wouldnt send this shit to her because it doesnt matter. im still going to feel the way i feel. this vids are whack, but its nice to see her tits anyways

i dont usually go into this specific discussion board, but what im seeing is that its one of those cult like ones where the few people who post too often attempt to bully and control the flow of dialogue between the members. have fun playing, coomers.

i would never write this stuff to her. im writing it here on this weirdo ass forum with all of you. if she comes here and reads this, its on her. i would never write this to her. im complaining to you guys because it means nothing. i wouldnt send this shit to her because it doesnt matter. im still going to feel the way i feel. this vids are whack, but its nice to see her tits anyways
That's good. I wasn't really talking about that, honestly, just the weirdos that would send that kind of thing to her.

Back
Top Bottom