EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

Enough to not give a shit about. People like to blow things out of proportion. No reason to say that she's fat if you have working eyes.
she has a gut that hangs over, back rolls, and a double chin. on top of visibly chubby legs and dumpy

she is fat. there's no need to be delusional and pretend she isn't. just be normal and accept that she's overweight and that we like jerking off to fat bitches. as long as she doesn't develop a full on gunt, she's fine.

i get that's the name of the site, to simp, but pretending she isn't fat and getting upset when other people point out the fat chick they're jerking off to is fat just makes it look delusional.

she has a gut that hangs over, back rolls, and a double chin. on top of visibly chubby legs and dumpy

she is fat. there's no need to be delusional and pretend she isn't. just be normal and accept that she's overweight and that we like jerking off to fat bitches. as long as she doesn't develop a full on gunt, she's fine.

i get that's the name of the site, to simp, but pretending she isn't fat and getting upset when other people point out the fat chick they're jerking off to is fat just makes it look delusional.
Here's the thing tho... she isn't fat...

Here this might turn you on more since you wanna cry so much about it.

I love her tits but man I keep wanting her to do more with her ass in the videos
Agreed. She has lovely tits but I need some ass love. She needs to do some research, there are a lot of girls who make tons of money and still keep the bottoms on. She can really carry her material out for a while so she gets more confident and adventurous.

The new stuff is... mild.
I love tits from below so much, but her frowny face takes me out of it, I like it more when she's happy, guess she wasn't really feeling it this week.

Last edited:
The new stuff is... mild.
I love tits from below so much, but her frowny face takes me out of it, I like it more when she's happy, guess she wasn't really feeling it this week.
idk what you're on about, she usually does random facial expressions, cause most cosplayers do that shit for the "uwu" factor.
That pov view of her titties was perfect :peepoSad:

We are going to get full 360 degree coverage of her titties before we get even a single decent picture of her feet
You could faithfully digitally recreate her honka bodonkers using photogrammetry with the amount of angles already available

We are going to get full 360 degree coverage of her titties before we get even a single decent picture of her feet
You could faithfully digitally recreate her honka bodonkers using photogrammetry with the amount of angles already available
There were a couple of great pics of her feet, but I do definitely wish she showed them off again

This discussion shows me how much most of the people on this site have never seen a woman naked (up close, not talking strip clubs) or have never been with a woman.

If Bonbi appeared in your room naked,wet,and rearing for a romp you'd wouldn't be all "umm...I am sorry you have a tiny bit of fat...get out of my room"
The way some you talk about her she is like she is an obese fucking cow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom