EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

>Bonbi says she only posts on Mondays
>Wants tiddies on the daily
>"I'm not demanding!"

🎵One of these things is not like the other!🎵
to quote you: awfully protective and whiteknighty for someone who pirates her content

plus as another user stated: learn the definition of words, she's not gonna suck your pathetic dick cause you're trying your hardest to misunderstand me

Eventually she'll realize that weekly updates are the worst thing she can ever do for her business. The less content she posts, the less content people have to track and leak.

Models that update daily, even if drip feeding their content, usually get a lot of more subscribers because dudes think "there's just so much to see that those pirated leaks won't deliver to me".

So, no judgement at all intended, but she is unquestionably fat. It's just that the average weight of Americans has also gone up considerably so she does not look too much larger than average. Over the last 30 years the average weight of women has increased about 20lbs. Over half the population is medically "over weight" less than 10% are "under weight". We just have no concept of what a healthy person looks like any more because the majority of people are not in the healthy range.

I love her huge soft tits either way.

So, no judgement at all intended, but she is unquestionably fat. It's just that the average weight of Americans has also gone up considerably so she does not look too much larger than average. Over the last 30 years the average weight of women has increased about 20lbs. Over half the population is medically "over weight" less than 10% are "under weight". We just have no concept of what a healthy person looks like any more because the majority of people are not in the healthy range.

I love her huge soft tits either way.
I got your point, and indeed she is overweight, we all know how a healthy person looks like tbh we all have Instagram, I think there is 2 points, one is that fat englobes morbedy obesity and a little over weight, so is kinda strange people calling her whale, when for most of people "whales" are morbedy obesity people and the other thing is that we live most of our time in our computers, we watch this forum everyday and I think personally that we see so many hot chicks, that our standards become way high than it should be for a normal person.
If I go to a party and there is a "Bonbi" there, my first tough would be that she's hot instead of "look that fat girl", and I really don't like fat chicks

Back
Top Bottom