EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

She isn't even fat, she is the definition of thicc. people on this site have waaayyy too high of expectations. I also assume most people on this site haven't been with an actual woman either.
I legit saw people in a chat talk about a girl being fat that had like an average like high school/college woman's level of body fat like not toned but just slightly above toothpick like jfc people judging people like it's Japan's standard of weight.

In the best possible world, we would get content of thin Bonbi and thick Bonbi fucking each other. but alas...
She isn't even fat, she is the definition of thicc. people on this site have waaayyy too high of expectations. I also assume most people on this site haven't been with an actual woman either.
whats weird is I can't really remember or visualize the inbetween stage. there's just the skinny and 'chonkers arc's. anyways, i think she's at the far end of the thicc spectrum. She basically has to remain like this forever. If she gains anymore weight she'll be actually full on fat, but she can't lose weight or go back to skinny bonbi cuz all her skin has been stretched along the 'chonkers path. her tits would deflate and be all loose and hangy.

Last edited:
you know whats strange is i can't really remember or visualize the intermediate. for me it went skinny bonbi straight to the 'chonkers arc. but yea thatd be the tits

whats weird is I can't really remember or visualize the inbetween stage. there's just the skinny and 'chonkers arc's. anyways, i think she's at the far end of the thicc spectrum. She basically has to remain like this forever. If she gains anymore weight she'll be actually full on fat, but she can't lose weight or go back to skinny bonbi cuz all her skin has been stretched along the 'chonkers path. her tits would deflate and be all loose and hangy.
She evolved like a Pokemon. She could probably be somewhere between the two without having negative effects.

And some of us thought that she wouldn't go any further than the early ones, huh? Its getting better and better.
I don't think she will go further.if she does not sure it will a success trolls

Unnecessary? I'm all for a higher cadence in posting, she doesn't need to post one big drop every week but rather a few tiddy pictures here and there to get us through the week
She has a life outside of OF? IIRC she was attending a con with her friends AND she preemptively stated she wasn't posting lasting week. Once again being awfully demanding for someone on a pirating site.

She has a life outside of OF? IIRC she was attending a con with her friends AND she preemptively stated she wasn't posting lasting week. Once again being awfully demanding for someone on a pirating site.
I'm not demanding, im wishing. Plus daily updates aren't too big of a request for a subscription based model, plus all the other OF models get it done too. Could even just be a random titty pic, how long does it take to pull down your top and take a quick shot..Stop acting like I ask her to do 20 professional Shootings and masturbation video per week

I'm not demanding, im wishing. Plus daily updates aren't too big of a request for a subscription based model, plus all the other OF models get it done too. Could even just be a random titty pic, how long does it take to pull down your top and take a quick shot..Stop acting like I ask her to do 20 professional Shootings and masturbation video per week
>Bonbi says she only posts on Mondays
>Wants tiddies on the daily
>"I'm not demanding!"

🎵One of these things is not like the other!🎵

Back
Top Bottom