EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

i know we were about a year and a half from emiru doing this exact same content and that is the part of the multiverse i would like to be at right now
We can dream lol. Emiru and Bonbis career paths too very different turns after that allegation stuff when down. I feel like Emiru doesnt need to do this kind of content at all for money, she is fairly successful without it. but we can hope.

We can dream lol. Emiru and Bonbis career paths too very different turns after that allegation stuff when down. I feel like Emiru doesnt need to do this kind of content at all for money, she is fairly successful without it. but we can hope.
She is very sucefully sucking big streamers cock, if mizkif fucks up Asmongold is the next on the line.

Damn... I remember in 2018 when shit was wild on /wsg/ because of this girl... Guess anons were correct and she finally made an onlyfans
AND IM HERE FOR IT BOYS
WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Im really surprised that I haven't seen a single Ricardo posted in this thread.

Damn... I remember in 2018 when shit was wild on /wsg/ because of this girl... Guess anons were correct and she finally made an onlyfans
AND IM HERE FOR IT BOYS
WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
I was there :peepoArrive: good times :peepoGiggles:
Bonbi vs Ricardo vet here. We won't see memes like those for generations. Sooo good. The main content thread uploaders should sneak in a ricardo bait n switch on posts every once in a while. Such a wasted opportunity.
Pizza Ricardo GIF

Bonbi vs Ricardo vet here. We won't see memes like those for generations. Sooo good. The main content thread uploaders should sneak in a ricardo bait n switch on posts every once in a while. Such a wasted opportunity.
Pizza Ricardo GIF
Ricardo memes was best thing ever. Still watch them time to time for nostalgia trip and ofc old bonbi edits too.

Back
Top Bottom