EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

The topic of the boat started when one of our fellow members mentioned what she posted on her IG story. She showed part of the boat but not the whole boat.
Her IG story:
Notice in Exhibit A my friend tree9 presented that she pans only to the right but not the left. Why not pan across the entire boat? Maybe if she did that it would reveal too much. Hmmmm🤔

Keep in mind she says she doesn't know how to drive, and shes only been on a boat once so she is not the one driving it.
the point is if she hired a boat for a trip out on the water, the guy behind the wheel wouldn't care about being filmed.

just goes with the 'two breakfast' thing, she's chillin with someone and doesnt want to show them.

shes streamed other holidays, why not stream this one? :PepeHmm: wonder why :peepoGiggles:

blinkxyeahok71eae1967e8752e4.md.png

so she cannot drive, has made an ig video of the boat moving with someone else piloting it and now shes making OF content on the boat

totally alone guys honest :KEKWlaugh:
Yea like I said before, the video is apparently bad in which she covered the entire view. It was probably one of her worst and most annoying. Just thought I'd give people a heads up again like her birthday tip game in case they were expecting a good video.

Like Miles I think she went with someone shes currently seeing on this trip. Not that long ago, she did say she dated someone last year but never mentioned anything about it until that point. She wanted to keep it a secret and looking at all the evidence presented, it's possible that happened

Like Miles I think she went with someone shes currently seeing on this trip. Not that long ago, she did say she dated someone last year but never mentioned anything about it until that point. She wanted to keep it a secret and looking at all the evidence presented, it's possible that happened
thing is nobody expects a woman like blinkx to be single

the problem is when she hides it to encourage parasocial shit with people who are more attracted (and buy content) because she pretends to be single

im sure she is getting her brains fucked out and id like to see it, she just does not want to share stuff like that because either she is scared it will lose her subs or shes hiding the guy from being exposed :WeSmart:

cmon blinkx boyfriend if you do not want to show face just film a pov vid :EZ:

thing is nobody expects a woman like blinkx to be single

the problem is when she hides it to encourage parasocial shit with people who are more attracted (and buy content) because she pretends to be single

im sure she is getting her brains fucked out and id like to see it, she just does not want to share stuff like that because either she is scared it will lose her subs or shes hiding the guy from being exposed :WeSmart:

cmon blinkx boyfriend if you do not want to show face just film a pov vid :EZ:
You hit the nail right on the head my friend. She’s hiding it outta fear of losing a ton of her subs. That’s what it is

Yea like I said before, the video is apparently bad in which she covered the entire view. It was probably one of her worst and most annoying. Just thought I'd give people a heads up again like her birthday tip game in case they were expecting a good video.
Those goddamn birthday videos. They were remarkably bad 🤣

Those goddamn birthday videos. They were remarkably bad 🤣
she did something scammy that made me cancel my sub a while ago. buy in for different tiers of video and the last and (3x) most expensive one was worse than the others

they had all been shared already tho so i had nothing to contribube, not givin her another penny after that shit

more than enough stuff of hers available to :SALAMI:

People doing of wanting to use people being alone and horny thinking support means they have a chance. They always say they are single because if they say they aren't they lose a big part of support. Pretty sure I've also hear someone say that
That’s been their mindset since the advent of webcams and PayPal. They will always think that way. I personally think a good chunk of guys out here don’t give a shit if someone they follow have a gf/bf, honestly we expect them to have one I know I do

That’s been their mindset since the advent of webcams and PayPal. They will always think that way. I personally think a good chunk of guys out here don’t give a shit if someone they follow have a gf/bf, honestly we expect them to have one I know I do
Every creator has a boyfriend or girlfriend. It’s just an old marketing tactic to hide that they have a partner and pretend being single. Also, I doubt Liz has a steady boyfriend or girlfriend; it must be some short-term fling, as I doubt she would want a committed relationship.

yeah most don't cat liek some really would just support no matter what and give big $ other the opposite gove big $ thinking it will help and leave when they find out .
twitch isn't a dating site even if it can happen for sure I know couple that met that way. Some goes oh beautiful start getting closer friend and think they can have them as a go bf after which 99% won't happen

Back
Top Bottom