EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

IMG_0597f23388371b340abe.md.jpg IMG_0596368de406182b1d42.md.jpg

Saw these pics on Twitter tonight. Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not she made pic sets or videos in these. My guess she absolutely has and is sitting on them to release at a later date
Lol I'm sure we can all bet that she made it already and I wouldn't be surprised if it's in two parts. I think she also made one similar to that one but in black.

Lol I'm sure we can all bet that she made it already and I wouldn't be surprised if it's in two parts. I think she also made one similar to that one but in black.
I believe you are right. I do recall a similar looking getup.

Yea and they are all not worth it. U can straight up see they were made after another just by looking at the previews. She just switches outfits on some and gives a angle that's about an inch different lol
Yup. That sums it up pretty nicely 😂

Did anyone also see how she tweeted "its nice to see some appreciation from other than looks" or some shit like that. Lol didnt she basically choose to do all of that. She purposefully created extra accounts on all platforms just to show off her looks

Did anyone also see how she tweeted "its nice to see some appreciation from other than looks" or some shit like that. Lol didnt she basically choose to do all of that. She purposefully created extra accounts on all platforms just to show off her looks
Brother, don’t get me started on her fetish for creating multiple account on multiple social media outlets 😂

The one thing I'll respect her is yeah she's doing that off stream but she's not like 99% of of girl where it's all hot tub stream only pretty much their stream are there to promote of . She still try to keep it a little bit different

IMG_0603f0c2fb317171b998.md.jpg
Here’s a post of hers about the ad revenue she got from Twitter. My response to this tweet when I saw it was very simple, So what!? 😂
So shes bitching that shes being paid nothing for the "free" advertising that is directing people to her paid content on a totally different website, okaaaay.

Also travel visas denied?, ill admit i've never travelled outside of my country but i've also never heard of people being denied entry because they sell adult content, maybe Saudi Arabia? i dunno.

I think she's complaining the sex worker like her gets interaction but not the money of someone that would get same reaction by putting I over cats xD. Is it a joke to get that much interaction so little money nope but to be expected for real xD

I just found her moaning about this hilarious quite honestly and just thought it was a ridiculous tweet. Like she is being oppressed 🤣

Oh 100%. Her "woe is me" complaints are tiring especially when she has life on easy mode
I know right. Let me bitch because I don’t get enough on Twitter even though i get thousands if not tens of thousands on OF and Fansly. She can take that sob story somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom